Denied SilenceKiller's Staff application

JSchlatt

I highly appreciate it, I do remember that faction tbh not specifically you though…I do apologize I had to help a lot of people in my life lol. But I do appreciate the positive feedback man.
That’s alright xD, it was while ago, you definitely deserve staff bro your really good, dude staff, why is this guy not staff yet I’m telling you he’s the best, u won’t regret giving him staff.

Inship

Established member
What do you mean server hopping? All of my playtime is on sage, I only play sage, honest, Noah should remember me tbh. We could’ve been staff at different times as well. I don’t really remember it’s been awhile, Noah may not have been around when the revamp happened
Noah was always on viper, he joined since the server was still in the making and never left so if you were seniormod he should’ve know you

Inship

Established member
Also might be telling his friend to +1 or creating alts as that guy literally has 3 messages and they are all here

JSchlatt

Also might be telling his friend to +1 or creating alts as that guy literally has 3 messages and they are all here
Nah I’m sure a manager can check the ips or some, I genuinely know this dude when he was staffing. Man’s is dedicated, I remember one time he stayed up 2 days straight on PotHCF cuz he was bored, it’s just the truth, like I can 100% guarantee you if he becomes staff here you’ll see just how dedicated and experienced he is. Gotta give him a chance fr. Only reason I even made a forums account was because I was on kitmap, saw silence, messaged my boy up ask what he was up too he didn’t remember me lol, he said he was applying for staff on here because it’s been awhile since he staffed and wanted to get back into it, so I made an account and gave my honest opinion.

Last edited:
Why so? Cant really say -1 and not explain why.
Also, for any staff managers reading this far, I can easily answer any questions you have during an interview, I assure you I can easily Ace the interview on TeamSpeak, and definitely impress you. Again, if you have any questions, I have no problem answering them in detail during an interview. I promise not to let you or the community down if given the chance as staff. I know this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'd never harm that opportunity. I really hope I get the chance to show you my skills, my experience, and bring everything I can to the table every single day.

Last edited:

austcattledog

AustCattleDog

I am giving you a -1 since you asked me where to apply for staff on Cave. It seems like the server you wanted to apply for was Cave, but then you picked sage since applications were closed. It seems like you don't want to be staff on here, rather being staff on cavepvp. Good luck on your Staff Application.
i didnt read ur app i just wanted u to know this guys opinion doesnt mean anything