Denied SilenceKiller's Staff application

KingKakashi

I am giving you a -1 since you asked me where to apply for staff on Cave. It seems like the server you wanted to apply for was Cave, but then you picked sage since applications were closed. It seems like you don't want to be staff on here, rather being staff on cavepvp. Good luck on your Staff Application.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 84

I am giving you a -1 since you asked me where to apply for staff on Cave. It seems like the server you wanted to apply for was Cave, but then you picked sage since applications were closed. It seems like you don't want to be staff on here, rather being staff on cavepvp. Good luck on your Staff Application.
This was me just being curious on how you got staff on cave when there applications got shut down, thought maybe there was a trick to getting staff easier, I do only wanna apply here. Even if I was interested in cave or even considering it, I’d have to choose Sage anyways.

Last edited:

Cadex

I think this is a little bit sus.. Also I do not see any proof of you being staff on Velt. The screenshots taken for the proof of being a viper staff are not valid in my opinion. It just says "senior-mod" that could of been anyone that took that screenshot. Sorry, but best of luck!

Inship

Established member
I was staff back when you were supposingly staff on viper i do not recall anyone called silencekiller but ill ask noah if he remembers you which most likely is no, velt no proofs, also server hopping just man pathetic

I was staff back when you were supposingly staff on viper i do not recall anyone called silencekiller but ill ask noah if he remembers you which most likely is no, velt no proofs, also server hopping just man pathetic
What do you mean server hopping? All of my playtime is on sage, I only play sage, honest, Noah should remember me tbh. We could’ve been staff at different times as well. I don’t really remember it’s been awhile, Noah may not have been around when the revamp happened

Last edited:

I think this is a little bit sus.. Also I do not see any proof of you being staff on Velt. The screenshots taken for the proof of being a viper staff are not valid in my opinion. It just says "senior-mod" that could of been anyone that took that screenshot. Sorry, but best of luck!
Ok, I thought someone might say that, I will update the proof with my other proof! As well as your correct I messed up the velt proof I uploaded vipers proof for velts and vipers was also vipers that’s my bad.
*Edit Proof updated*

Last edited:
Could you take another look now? I’ve updated to my backup proof. This took me a good second to find in dms lol. Also the veltpvp part I accidentally uploaded the same proof as I did for viper, so it was the same thing on accident but it’s fixed now thank you for letting me know.

Last edited:

TwinkleToes

IGN (In-Game Name):
SilenceKiller
Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Of course I do:
1. Arcane - I was a Mod on arcane but sadly resigned due to me losing motivation to hcf. I dont actually have proof of this one sadly as it was a little to far back.
2. PotHCF - this server I was Admin on it averaged around 175 players on SOTW, I ended up resigning here because of school and being a senior while having finals was hard. (Proof: https://gyazo.com/3ad917cd3aca847072d1f98665dbf4c1 )
3. Viper - I was a Sr.Mod on viper not to long ago maybe around 2017-2019 somewhere around there, I didn’t resign here it went down for a HUGE revamp and I didn’t really know about the revamp and thought the server shut down . (Proof: https://gyazo.com/9867ed5a954641858d3cd6496ed22daa ) (Extra proof: https://gyazo.com/205f22665f48dd7391e8358d40818cf4 )
4. Velt - I was a Mod Way back in the days of good velt when all the you tubers were playing it, I resigned here due to I got my first job in 2019 and had to quit velt, I do not have a job holding me back now though. (Proof: https://gyazo.com/66673073de2c2f1edc826af1d50763ff )
I have more proof of past staff experience just didn't want to add to much pics, if needed i can supply more but the Viper and Velt experience alone proves I am experienced. A Teamspeak interview is the icing on top for this, I know the interview will impress you and easily assure you and prove to you I’m experienced.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member because not only have I been staff on most hcf servers except this one, I’ve been around since the old Kohi days so I’ve been around hcf awhile, I also genuinely enjoy playing sage, I use to play it a while ago when IMake was here and it was an absolute blast, I took a long break from Minecraft because of school and work but I recently graduated school and now have a work from home job so I have a lot of spare time on my hands, I thought well I use to like staffing so much back in the day I thought I’d give it another shot, since I already know all the hcf commands and am familiar with what it takes to be a staff member I feel as I’m more then capable of handling this position, sage is a very fun hcf server that I quite enjoy, and I’d love to be a part of it, I’d love to help it grow and keep it clean and friendly and fun all around, with my previous experience as staff I feel I bring a lot to the table because of the experience alone, as stated before I know mostly all hcf commands and am familiar with them and I am quite familiar with the HCF environment and community so I definitely do understand what I am getting myself into.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Well since my time in life has greatly opened up, I can be on Teamspeak, discord and in game at large amounts of time, for example my time zone is NA but I can easily be on during other times, since I don’t have to wake up for work or school I can dedicate a lot of my time to sage, I see a lot of staff being super busy during some times and I’d love to be able to help with that and pick up any slack that isn’t doable due to busyness, I also notice a lack of staff during the times of 2-7am EST, yes I maybe NA but I can help pick up slack in that time zone as well, my playtime can be easily over 24h Per map, I can do anywhere from 9-12 hours A DAY, so I feel I can be a huge helping hand to the server and community for activity and experience, with winter update being active and of course such great things more to come I feel as I can be a huge help during these update times, my experience plays a huge part as well because of all the things I’ve been through I’m prepared mentally for almost anything. I believe I can really make a huge difference on sage and really help staff out and the community.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I’d say my honesty is a 9.5 and you may be asking why I choose 9.5 and not 10? Well it’s because everyone has to lie about surprise parties and surprises plain, that’s the .5% where I lie, I personally hate liars I do everything I can to avoid lying and if someone close to me lies I try to explain to them that honesty is key in success, if you’re honest with me you get a lot farther with me as to where if you lie to me I tend to push myself away from you more, I hold these expectations to myself as well and hate lying, so in my opinion I’m as honest as can be.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Sadly no, I have players that can though
Additional Information?:
All I have to say is I really appreciate you taking the time to read this, I really hope you give me a chance to be apart of this wonder community and staff team and let me work up the ranks and be the absolute best staff I know how to be. Also I was denied around 1 week ago almost 2 but I asked deployable's permissions to reapply here's proof of that. https://gyazo.com/cab2fcf49ba898f0aa1f3c522dc4c953 as well as I posted an application through the shortened temp one that was posted in the discord but I asked Mylo to check if my app was submitted and he said it wasn't so I am making this one here so I know it submits this time. My tele is @KothRiot as well.​
+1
Good detail, good experience
I’ve seen you on sage quite a bit, anytime I ever go on kitmap your on it.
I actually remember you from arcane, you were actually really good, you had a bad mic back then tho, hopefully that changed lol. You were like the only staff to ever move me on arcane, really nice, active, chill af. GL man!

+1
Good detail, good experience
I’ve seen you on sage quite a bit, anytime I ever go on kitmap your on it.
I actually remember you from arcane, you were actually really good, you had a bad mic back then tho, hopefully that changed lol. You were like the only staff to ever move me on arcane, really nice, active, chill af. GL man!
Thanks so much bro! Sadly I don’t remember you from arcane…and yes I did get a better mic lol. Thanks for the positive feedback!

KingKakashi

First- Arcane, there really isn't any proof of you being staff on Arcane, and there is no one to vouch you, that you were staff on Arcane.
Second- For ViperMC, if you dm Noah on telegram and he says you were staff, than that could be some concrete proof. This just doesn't make any sense. So when I click on your Name MC it says you changed your username on 12/13/2021 to SilenceKiller. You never had the username SilenceKiller before that. So either you had another account that was staff on viper with the username SilenceKilller or you are blatantly lying about proof. Either show proof of you having an alt account with the username SilenceKiller. You said you were staff in 2017 and you had the name for only 9.7 days.

Attachments

• Proof 1.PNG
    Proof 1.PNG
    39.2 KB · Views: 81
First- Arcane, there really isn't any proof of you being staff on Arcane, and there is no one to vouch you, that you were staff on Arcane.
Second- For ViperMC, if you dm Noah on telegram and he says you were staff, than that could be some concrete proof. This just doesn't make any sense. So when I click on your Name MC it says you changed your username on 12/13/2021 to SilenceKiller. You never had the username SilenceKiller before that. So either you had another account that was staff on viper with the username SilenceKilller or you are blatantly lying about proof. Either show proof of you having an alt account with the username SilenceKiller. You said you were staff in 2017 and you had the name for only 9.7 days.
Oh I can explain this, I totally forgot this, so I’m sure you know how some clients have like nicknames? Some streamers use this mod to hide there name in game for streams or videos on YouTube I just used it in my own way, My main name is SilenceKiller, that’s what it is for my email, my playstation, it’s always been that, but I bought this account off someone because they were quitting and was giving it away cheaper then normal mc cost, and changed the name once I got it to SilenceKiller, so to clear it up I was on an account on those servers but nicknamed SilenceKiller with a nickname mod. Mostly for future screen shot purposes like this. For example so my staff experiences show my ign instead of another accounts ign, I used a friends spare account but he never let me change the name so I just used that nickname mod for future proof references for when I got my own account and named it SilenceKiller as I did now. I don’t really know how I can prove that part except just linking you the mod I guess, I don’t really know, but I can assure you if given the chance here on sage I can easily prove my experience, if given a TeamSpeak interview I can assure you I will be accepted. You can look the mod up yourself if you would like. It’s for forge of course because that’s what I used to use back in the day.

Last edited:

JSchlatt

IGN (In-Game Name):
SilenceKiller
Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Of course I do:
1. Arcane - I was a Mod on arcane but sadly resigned due to me losing motivation to hcf. I dont actually have proof of this one sadly as it was a little to far back.
2. PotHCF - this server I was Admin on it averaged around 175 players on SOTW, I ended up resigning here because of school and being a senior while having finals was hard. (Proof: https://gyazo.com/3ad917cd3aca847072d1f98665dbf4c1 )
3. Viper - I was a Sr.Mod on viper not to long ago maybe around 2017-2019 somewhere around there, I didn’t resign here it went down for a HUGE revamp and I didn’t really know about the revamp and thought the server shut down . (Proof: https://gyazo.com/9867ed5a954641858d3cd6496ed22daa ) (Extra proof: https://gyazo.com/205f22665f48dd7391e8358d40818cf4 )
4. Velt - I was a Mod Way back in the days of good velt when all the you tubers were playing it, I resigned here due to I got my first job in 2019 and had to quit velt, I do not have a job holding me back now though. (Proof: https://gyazo.com/66673073de2c2f1edc826af1d50763ff )
I have more proof of past staff experience just didn't want to add to much pics, if needed i can supply more but the Viper and Velt experience alone proves I am experienced. A Teamspeak interview is the icing on top for this, I know the interview will impress you and easily assure you and prove to you I’m experienced.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member because not only have I been staff on most hcf servers except this one, I’ve been around since the old Kohi days so I’ve been around hcf awhile, I also genuinely enjoy playing sage, I use to play it a while ago when IMake was here and it was an absolute blast, I took a long break from Minecraft because of school and work but I recently graduated school and now have a work from home job so I have a lot of spare time on my hands, I thought well I use to like staffing so much back in the day I thought I’d give it another shot, since I already know all the hcf commands and am familiar with what it takes to be a staff member I feel as I’m more then capable of handling this position, sage is a very fun hcf server that I quite enjoy, and I’d love to be a part of it, I’d love to help it grow and keep it clean and friendly and fun all around, with my previous experience as staff I feel I bring a lot to the table because of the experience alone, as stated before I know mostly all hcf commands and am familiar with them and I am quite familiar with the HCF environment and community so I definitely do understand what I am getting myself into.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Well since my time in life has greatly opened up, I can be on Teamspeak, discord and in game at large amounts of time, for example my time zone is NA but I can easily be on during other times, since I don’t have to wake up for work or school I can dedicate a lot of my time to sage, I see a lot of staff being super busy during some times and I’d love to be able to help with that and pick up any slack that isn’t doable due to busyness, I also notice a lack of staff during the times of 2-7am EST, yes I maybe NA but I can help pick up slack in that time zone as well, my playtime can be easily over 24h Per map, I can do anywhere from 9-12 hours A DAY of course that means in Teamspeak as well, fully active might I add, no afking of course , so I feel I can be a huge helping hand to the server and community for activity and experience, with winter update being active and of course such great things more to come I feel as I can be a huge help during these update times, my experience plays a huge part as well because of all the things I’ve been through I’m prepared mentally for almost anything. I know for 100% if given the chance as staff/Teamspeak interview you will not be let down, I promise you that. I believe I can really make a huge difference on sage and really help staff out and the community.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I’d say my honesty is a 9.5 and you may be asking why I choose 9.5 and not 10? Well it’s because everyone has to lie about surprise parties and surprises plain, that’s the .5% where I lie, I personally hate liars I do everything I can to avoid lying and if someone close to me lies I try to explain to them that honesty is key in success, if you’re honest with me you get a lot farther with me as to where if you lie to me I tend to push myself away from you more, I hold these expectations to myself as well and hate lying, so in my opinion I’m as honest as can be.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Sadly no, I have players that can though
Additional Information?:
All I have to say is I really appreciate you taking the time to read this, I really hope you give me a chance to be apart of this wonder community and staff team and let me work up the ranks and be the absolute best staff I know how to be. Also I was denied around 1 week ago almost 2 but I asked deployable's permissions to reapply here's proof of that. https://gyazo.com/cab2fcf49ba898f0aa1f3c522dc4c953 as well as I posted an application through the shortened temp one that was posted in the discord but I asked Mylo to check if my app was submitted and he said it wasn't so I am making this one here so I know it submits this time. My tele is @KothRiot as well.​
+1 Good detail
Good experience
Mature, amazing playtime
You might remember me from PotHCF, I was in scumbags, you helped our faction more then any staff, man’s is dedicated. GL on staff dude, definitely deserve it!

+1 Good detail
Good experience
Mature, amazing playtime
You might remember me from PotHCF, I was in scumbags, you helped our faction more then any staff, man’s is dedicated. GL on staff dude, definitely deserve it!
I highly appreciate it, I do remember that faction tbh not specifically you though…I do apologize I had to help a lot of people in my life lol. But I do appreciate the positive feedback man.