United States

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

JurrassicPvP - Demoted - Role - Helper
Proof: https://gyazo.com/039fbd559462b5b3e754ad513a5f0b1a

JurassicPvP was an incredible server for me considering I adapted parts. I figured out how to be progressively full grown at this point be better at staffing when all is said and done, Jurrasic would get great players too which made it increasingly fun considering I got greater open door's into helping players. The owners were an astounding combo until chasm surrendered, The owenrs began transforming the server into a spot only for cash and players and went down, Lots of stunning staff individuals surrendered leaving youthful and dormant ones remaining. I chose to remain until they began enlisting juvenile staff individuals, to the point where the server would simply have 10 players for release. 1 Hour after it would have 5 players on the network. this made a colossal sparkle into the network yet the staff group that made me leave.

Hexor Network - Resigned - Role - Admin
Proof: https://gyazo.com/7ff73d0254d6c4619225d3e743a6e934

Hexor Network was my first since forever staff understanding, I adapted each and every fundamental you have to think about being a staff part on there. It was inconceivably fun considering the network was constantly kind and patient, Hexor gave me inspiration to chip away at the server by placing additional hours into it and it paid off by getting me to administrator. Everything was going great considering we were paying accomplices, we were getting more players each and every day until changes occurred. probably the greatest accomplice, the owner changed to another game. This cut players down considering he was perhaps the greatest accomplice, the server began deteriorating and more regrettable considering we couldn't pay for it, so we reported our farewell. Hexor allowed me the chance to get staff on different servers to help be a superior staff part.

RavenousMC - Resigned - Role - Manager
Proof: https://gyazo.com/659f31a1ae9a315afcdd58b0c6ace7a2

Ravenous was a staff experience I wish to never have again, the server was great simply had the most poisonous staff group I've at any point seen. The subsequent I got staff I was promptly energized considering this was one of my first "enormous" servers I was staff on, I was welcomed with some pleasant individuals who said "welcome to the group" or "welcome to our staff group" however the administrators were madly inconsiderate, they went about as though they delighted in making individuals feel terrible and just never conversed with any individual who required assistance. I was staff on RavenousMC for two or three hours and acknowledged they don't let us do anything, we had no real authorizations whats so ever, I comprehend that preliminary mod/partner shouldn't get bunches of permissions yet we had none. I chose to leave Ravenous after a day of being staff.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I would like to be accepted on the SagePvP network considering I want to staff on a server that I value playing. I've looked toward SagePvP for a long time and want to express my knowledge from past servers onto this server, I feel if I were to be accepted into the staff team, I will assist different players in all scenarios they need help with. I value helping players that need help with anything related to the server or discord, I will get the chance to show the player how much potential this server really has and just help the player with anything he or she needs and help with the server even if it's a little change to the server. If I was staff on Sage I would be online effectively because when I am online I see situations like people who are expressing supremacist slurs in chat and if I was staff I would take care of them ASAP. By being staff on SagePvP it will support my personal staff understanding. I feel like the server has potential and with me there and I can empower the server fundamentally more with little changes like rebuking a player that is withstanding the principles of the server,and with my experience that I need to utilize, That I have gotten from past servers on Sage.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Being a part of a staff team for Minecraft servers in by and large is constantly an objective. It enables me to help those in need instead of simply having the option to exhort somebody, also gives me another interpretation of Minecraft itself. Being "that individual" the network looks for help is something I make progress toward in all circumstances, genuine or gaming. With regards to BlizzardMC explicitly, over the previous month I've been on the server I've come to adore the network and have completely made the most of my time here. Presently it is my opportunity to give that equivalent love and backing in another job as potential staff.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No.

Additional Information:
I based this application on my JurassicPvP Application, if you have any questions message me on telegram or discord!

Discord:
Significate#0866

Telegram:
@Deported Memes

nahxd

Kibes' Pet
[Neutral]
-Add more detail to "Why should we accept you as staff"
-Add more detail to "Why do you want to become staff"

-Sincerely,
Seducive

Darck

Veteran Member
Add more details to "why should we accept you as staff" and "Why do you want to become staff" and all the servers you have been staff on has basically released then died.

Status
Not open for further replies.