Denied SickReach Staff Application.

SickReach

IGN (In-Game Name):SickReach

Timezone:UK [England] (GMT +1)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:Yes. I have past staff experience on a few servers one of which being HCBandit. I was owner rank on there a server that averaged 75-100 players every SOTW. HCBandit was a server created by me and 2 friends for fun, but it ended up being decently successful and I really enjoyed staffing on there so I have carried on doing so since. Proof of owner on HCBandit -

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Being staff on a server, especially one with the same magnitude as SagePvp requires an immense amount of patience and skill to be successful, here are some reasons that I'd like to become staff

Dedication

I believe my dedication is incomparable. I work hard at everything I do & I believe I can make Sage a better place with my dedication. Whether it be finding out the truth in a situation, or doing my job; I will always put in my maximum effort while trying to be completely accurate. I know I'll be able to keep my full focus towards Sage over the next 6+ months!
Flexibility

Many people will most likely be confused to what I mean when I say this. All this means is the ability to go back and forth between all 4 main platforms, in-game, Discord, teamspeak & the forums! I feel people forget to mention this; it's a crucial part of being a good staff member & a consistent staff member. Additionally, I now have a second monitor which makes it even easier to handle players on all 4 platforms, as I can switch between all 4 seamlessly.

Time management

In my opinion, this is easily my best value. Being able to give the correct & fair amount of time to something I'm indulged in.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

There are a variety of reasons that put me ahead of other applicants, here are some that make me a top applicant for SagePvp;

Consistency
I feel I'm exceptionally consistent. My overall performance as a staff member is extremely consistent, it'll remain that way through this staff run too! Also when I say consistency, I also mean my ability to appropriately help players repeatedly in the same, respectful manner, I'd help anyone else!

Reliability

One of my best qualities is my reliability, I feel I'm always someone that is very easy to talk to and someone who claims fault for their own actions. This is essential to build trust with peers & the players, if players are able to rely on me or any staff member to help them, it'll instantly make them feel more "at home" whilst playing the server which is essential to maintain a good relationship with the players!

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:

I would rate my honesty a 8. I would never feel the need to lie because I am a very trustworthy person when it comes down to support room situations, or just situations in general.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I don't think any staff members could because I dont know anyone on the staff team but I would love to make friends with them as I am sure they are very chill guys!

Additional Information?:

Activity:

Monday: 7-10h
Tuesday: 7-10h
Wednesday: 7-10h
Thursday: 7-10h
Friday: 7-10h
Saturday: 8-12h
Sunday: 8-12h

Shotbow

Established member

Terrible detail
Hard to read which is what question

You messaged @trqinsXD his address. Doxing isn't cool.

TOO ANY STAFF WATCHING I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS GUY AS YOU'RE STAFF MEMBER.

Dye2

Veteran Member
Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately, it’s been denied.

- Your previous history speaks for the reason of this denial, we don't allow people that do such things to be apart of this staff team.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks' time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.