Denied shqrty Builder Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alf

I get Pending like im saying and building on Faithful what's problem u talk im lying,give me the all proof. I don't want talk so much.
You stated on your application that faithful was apart of the servers you have worked for which I figured out was false. Once you got called out, you removed it. There’s nothing else to it, you lied on your application

shqrty

You stated on your application that faithful was apart of the servers you have worked for which I figured out was false. Once you got called out, you removed it. There’s nothing else to it, you lied on your application
If you say me penging that not accepted i'll delete it from application

shqrty

You admitted to lying and once I called you out on it you removed it from the previous servers?????? What
?‍♂️
I get Pending, idk if I don't have accepted im not builder on faithful when im lying
Maybe you lying bro :)

shqrty

You admitted to lying and once I called you out on it you removed it from the previous servers?????? What
Ohh bro I forgot im apply from other account name u don't ask me about proof. You say everyone "idk who is that I don't see him in build chat"
You try to ruin my reputation using lying without any proof.

Alf

Ohh bro I forgot im apply from other account name u don't ask me about proof. You say everyone "idk who is that I don't see him in build chat"
You try to ruin my reputation using lying without any proof.
Then what’s your other account name?

Alf

?‍♂️
I get Pending, idk if I don't have accepted im not builder on faithful when im lying
Maybe you lying bro :)

My brain hurts, I literally have messages of talking to you about you being Builder and you admitted you weren’t. I spoke with the faithful build manager and he said you have never been a builder. You even said yourself you were only ever pending. You’re trying to say I am lying yet you haven’t proven that you were builder yourself. Quit the bullshit and own up to your own actions.

dms with you and faithful build manager
0D9E5902-32AE-45B2-B301-17401AA85F69.jpeg

Joey

Applied on Hcrival , Fierce and on here around 4+ times on both

Got demoted on Sage for cheating and fierce for cheating and he failed on Hcrival because he was toxic.

He is very unprofessional check his message history on Hcrival forums.

Overall toxic

Docents

Established member

Got demoted on Sage for cheating and fierce for cheating and he failed on Hcrival because he was toxic.

Overall toxic
-1 stated here + he’s also griefed builds on rival adding on to his demotion

shqrty

Overall toxic
Im not toxic im not cheating I have a nice reputation right now. I get accepted on HCrival after 1 months. And I get demoted for next reason unprofessionalism but that so weird I can give you all proof.

shqrty

-1 stated here + he’s also griefed builds on rival adding on to his demotion
LOL when im griefing on rival I get demoted for other stop lying, I can proof it. Dm me on tele. Im not griefing, my demoted reason btw other.

Joey

you legit cheat and you grief builds and you use to apply on hcrival and fierce around 2 times weekly even though you couldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.