Accepted Shiftingly's Media Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiftingly

IGN (In-Game Name): Shiftingly
YouTube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJVGJF3p3t5YeXcQRLceZhg
Amount of subscribers: I have 575 subscribers.
How many videos have you uploaded on the server?: I have currently uploaded 1 video on the server.
How many videos do you plan to upload on the server per week?: I plan to upload about 3-5+ videos per week on SagePvP.
Additional Information:
I have left the Minecraft Community / PvP Community for a while ( 6-10 ) months for because I was focusing on my education a lot more and needed to spend more time socially. A few weeks ( 3+ ), I recently returned to Minecraft and I hopped on Sage to play Kits, & HCF and I completely loved playing their, I had 0 issues and I enjoyed the community. I chose Sage because it's one of the best ( If not one of the best, the best ) HCF servers for it's size and it's extremely organized, amazing and many other words I can use to address how fascinating it is.

Before, I deleted all my videos I averaged around 1000+ views every month, my channel was good for it's size and was doing extremely well. I decided to rebrand and take it more seriously, I probably average around 100-200 views per video. However, I have been inactive for quite a while on this channel hopefully it doesn't affect too much.

-Thanks for reading my application
Sincerely, Kalel / Shiftingly.

Last edited:
C

calvin

Congrats, you've been given Youtube rank! Please make sure to upload at least 1 video a week or your rank will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.