Denied SheildPotion Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name): ShieldPotion
EU/NA/Other): NA EST
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Arcadius - Mod (SS verified)
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become a staff member because I think I have a lot to offer to the team because I'm very dedicated when it comes to staffing and hopefully I can become a Sr.Mod+ because I think that with me applying to SagePvP I can hopefully enlighten players days by answering all their questions and moving them in TeamSpeak as fast as I can. I want to apply here because I like the server in general and I think it would be a good opportunity to teach newer staff that don't have as much experience as I do.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I can improve players' experiences because I'm very active and think that having someone in TeamSpeak for most of the day is very useful as I don't have school anymore. I can also improve players experiences because I know a lot about the HCF game mode and I think that with me being active and knowing a lot about the game mode can attract new players to the server.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9, because I like to be honest to the staff team and players because I know that if I am honest I have a better chance at not being demoted.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No
Additional Information?:
Telegram: @burgerless Discord: ups#0001 Twitter: @Internalists

Rxnsom

No detail
Rushed
Bad Format
Asking to get Sr Mod+ with little to no experience and a rushed application lol?

Kxnl

Known member
Bad formatting
Very little details
Looks like you took like a minute to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.