IGN: Sharp3sixd0
Timezone: GMT+2
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak? Yes
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes

PikaNetwork :
Before I even got into hardcore factions I was a normal Egg Wars / UHC Player
I didnt even have a premium minecraft Account To Play on premium servers
therefore i had a cracked One which only allows you to play on cracked minecraft servers , PikaNetwork Is a cracked Server
So i applied and got Helper , Every Good thing has an end , Pika Had a policy that staff cant Be working on Other Servers while being staff on pika Therefore I Quit because i had applied to another Cracked Server Called GuildCraft and that was my first time being Staff and i think i did good

Excile (HCF Server) :
Once i moved into the HCF community I found this Server on Youtube and it really needed Staff / Youtubers , So i applied for staff and got accepted As a Helper , I Was so active and helpful on Excile That i got promoted , Then it started dying So i Quit , Im still not sure if it fully died or its still on and rolling

GuildCraft :
GuildCraft Was yet another Cracked Server that i had to quit pika because pika didnt allow staff to Work on other servers , So it was a risk i had to take and Oh well GuildCraft was dying And i Quit after a while because the server started to get boring without players

Why do you want to become staff? To Help Players and i like This job
Why should we accept you as staff? Because my timezone is pretty good and due to that i can play and help people 5-8 hours a day
Additional Information: I Can Help players who speak arabic due to arabic being my 1st language

3cU

- not much information
- no proof of being staff on those servers
- didnt use the correct format

Aceq

Known member

You are plagiarizing but I am not going to mention here in the staff application which parts are plagiarized because you will be able to remove them.

Gerjah

-1 Little to no detail and you have copied some of the stuff wich should make it an auto denial.

Gerjah

can you tell me which part i coppied? cuz i dont remember i did :p
you didnt even finish the whole application in general and those three servers you said was staff on, you have no proof of being staff on them wich makes it hard for people to believe you ecpesialy when you're not even finishing the whole product.

Status
Not open for further replies.