Denied SH00TER's Media Application

shooter

IGN (In Game Name):SH00TER

Youtube Channel (Link):https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp78TTvILyrM_sI9Hy0OuAg?view_as=subscriber

Amount Of Subscribers:17

How many videos do you have on SagePvP? I currently have 0 but I want to start taking this youtube serious and start uploading , I was staff on Sage a while back and I know that it is a good server , I feel like it would be the perfect server to start on.

Average amount of views per video:Although I may only have 17 subs I can easily pull 250+ views per video which is more than the people with 100+ subs can get , as shown on my channel.

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? I will be 100% committed to uploading the best content on this server.

Why do you want to have the famous / YouTube rank on our network: I would like to be able to have some kits and make this experience a lot easier , it would be an honour to have Youtube rank and help the server out by publishing and showing off its amazing features.

Techyyy

+1 Gets a lot of views for his subs. I think he will be able to get somewhere from this server, and also bring this server some players.

glise6

Denied:
Your media application has been denied due to the following reasons:

- You have not uploaded a minimum of one recent video on SagePvP
- You have not yet to reach the requirements

Although, you may upload a video on the server/work on promoting your YouTube channel way more and then re-apply when you have done so.