Denied Sewshy's Staff Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sewshy

IGN (In-Game Name)
sewshy
Timezone
EST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below)
HCFNation (T-Moderator)
Player Base (100-200)

In my eyes, I saw that this server could be a server that would blow up and that's the reason why I decided to apply for staff, around a week later I got accepted as Trial-Moderator and my job was to basically watch Teamspeak and temporarily ban people of the server since I didn't have the perms to permanently ban them. After actively moderating on the server I got promoted to a moderator and that was a huge change for me since I could be moderating on the server alone and didn't need to report to higher up staff because I was granted the perms to permanently ban and go trough ban appeals. In the same week as getting promoted to a moderator, I decided to try the screen share test to get verified and passed it on the second try and got screen-share verified that also helped me a lot. After enjoying my time on the server for like four months continuously one of my relatives died and got to the point that I couldn't staff anymore and resigned.

InvadedNation
Player Base (10-50)

A really small server I made with one of my friends, we managed to get as many players as we can, sadly the server shut down due to running out of payments.

DivineFactions (Trial Moderator)
Player base (50-100)
This was the second consecutive time applying for the same server because it had revamped and thought that it could have the potential to grow and become popular, so that's why I applied for staff. When I posted the application on the forums I saw that a lot of people were commenting +1 Was a good staff and that they would want me to come back, which made me emotional and made me wanna become staff even more. I got accepted pretty fast since I already had been staff on the same server previously and a lot of ex-staff recommend me to the new Manager, after being accepted on the server I just kept staffing like I had before but this time I wanted to get the most out of being staff on the server so I actually dedicated more time on the server than focusing on school which was a huge mistake since my grades had gone down and also the servers population was starting to die since the owner really didn't think about making new updates, instead he just kept adding more stuff on to the store such as "Instant DTR" and that you could buy armor off the store, which made no sense. So that made me wanna resign and that is what I did.

FaithfulMC (Moderator)
Player base (500-1000)
I resigned on faithful due to having personal problems, I was staff back then and learned so much how to screenshare and more

Why would you like to become a staff member?
The reason why I really want to become staff on the Sage Network is that I really love this server. Every time I join I just have a great time. I don't play it as much as I want to but I am going to start playing it more. I also see that you guys could really improve if you have me on your staff team, I am super active and I really like to be staff, I know exactly what I am doing and how to do it. Being a staff member is no joke what so ever and I never have ever taken being a staff member as a joke. If you are staff on a server you are expected to take it seriously and give your all till you are either demoted or you resign. Never should there be a time were you are slaking off just trying to do support rooms so you can do what you want to. No that's not how it goes, specifically on a big server such as sage. With a constant player base of 100+ players, you need to have staff members giving it 100%, and that is me. Some of my skills and strengths are kindness, helpfulness. When it comes to being kind I'm the person you want to talk to when I am out in public every time I walk by someone and or someone walks by me and I am always gonna say "Hey, hows your day". That's just who I am as a person, I was grown up to be a gentleman to everyone and respect everyone how you want to be treated. Helpfulness, I am a super helpful person. Every time someone asks me for help even if I don't know how to do something I will still go with that person and try and see if there is ANYTHING I can do, even if that means calling a friend to. Again that's just who I am. I love to help people with anything they need help with. And having me on your staff team is again the best thing you can do for your staff team. Another reason why I want to be staff on SagePVP is cause I really want to help people. I am tired of seeing people just waiting in the support rooms for ages just to ask a staff member a simple question that will take as little as 30 seconds. I just want to help everyone there and get them back on the server having fun with there friends. It just hurts me watching them sit there, and also personally I know my way around as a staff member, and would never abuse on the server. I also record all my punishments, I really enjoy playing Sage, but if I was to play it as a staff member, and help out all of the other players, it would make me feel so much better, as I can know that I have actually helped out a big, expanding network. You guys obviously get many applicants and I'm aware of that and everyone is trying to say something unique about themselves or what they can bring to the server, but I'm not like that, You guys should pick me because I'm not like others I'm not gonna sit here and say all these lies about stuff I will do, everything I'm saying right now I promise to fulfill , I'm a very hardworking person.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
I think you should accept me because I am very experienced and I know how to do my job. Also when I am staffing I am really careful what I am doing. I like helping players and that is one of the main reasons you should accept me... I am really helpful. I think I am pretty good at dealing with players.. even with toxic ones. You should be really careful what you say to the players too. If you say something bad they will never play again in the server and say, people, bad stuff about Sage's staff. And that is not really helping the server.. It basically doesn't help at all. I will help with everything. If you ever need me for something I will be there for you. I am really dedicated and I will try my best to do everything I should. As a staff, you should be as professional as possible, I don't think I will have any problems with settling in if I was to be accepted, I've also listed some reasons below why you should accept me.

Active
I am pretty active on the server and I could help anytime you need me. I love being in the server helping the players and playing with them. I spend a ton of time in the server anyway so if I am staff I would spend double the time I spend now which will be awesome. I am also translator on this amazing community and love to help.

Loyalty
I am loyal to one server if they accept me and trust me. I will never betray you and join another network while being staff on this network. I think loyalty is important and to get trusted you need to be loyal and honest with everybody.

Maturity
I think I am pretty mature for my age. I know how to deal with people even if they don't like me. I always try to be friendly with people. I don't start fights with people for no reason and I think that helps me a lot. I really am serious when I do my job, I take it seriously.

Commitment
I always try to give 110% of myself. I am somebody who stays focused and do something helpful for the community... I will spend hours every day on the Sage's Network in-game to help out players questions or chilling in TeamSpeak player channels talking to people and trying to help them.

Experience
I think I am pretty experienced as a staff member and that would be key. I was already staff on multiple servers and I think it would really help me because I already know what it takes to be staff. I've learned so much from other servers and I think I will be the right man for the job.

Respectful
I treat everybody the same. Everybody deserves the same treatment.. whether you like him or not you should treat everybody the same way. I always do my best to respect everybody on the server and not disrespect them in any way.

Reasonable
I am a fair person.. to be successful you always need to be fair and I think I am pretty fair. Fairness should really be taken seriously because everybody hates when they are being accused of nothing and not being able to defend yourself. It doesn't feel good, does it? So I think if you are fair you would achieve way more than if you lie for everything.

Assisting players
I will basically my hardest to help as many players as I could in team speak and assist them. I will always try to be more active on TeamSpeak and move as many people as I could. I would treat them good so they remember me as a good person.

Professional
Being a part of this big of a server you need to be professional about it. You should act as professional as you could. You should make sure you are aware of what are you doing and you need to understand that if you do something wrong there will be punished for it.

Friendly
I am friendly with every player.. it does not matter if I do not like them. I love to talk to people and play with them. It would be amazing to help players. I would try to be as friendly as possible with the players and make the community more friendly. I always hang around with the staff in team-speak and I always make them laugh.

Helpful
I am really helpful and I enjoy helping people. I want to help as many people as I can. Helping is one of the best things I can do and I think if you help people who need help you will receive help in the future if you need.

Honesty
In life and Minecraft, I try to stay as honest as possible. My parents always instilled honesty in me since I was a young child. In life, I try to own what I do and try to be completely honest as well. If a staff member is lying to another, nothing will ever get done. This is why I believe that honesty is very important when staffing on a server.

Communication
Communicating with other staff members is important. If a staff member needs help with something It is important to communicate with the other staff member to make sure everything is okay. It is also important for a staff member to communicate with the player. If a player is confused with a certain rule the staff member should help them out. Also if there are not a certain amount of staff players online communication would help get more online. I know how to do support rooms and how to communicate very well with players.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?
Cleve,Tye,ExternalHacks

Additional Information?
I am a good guy and I love talking to people. I know I have no proof of my experience, but the staff members from those servers are able to vouch for me. Even if my application gets rejected nor accepted, I'll still love this community and still help players no matter what. I am friends with so many staff members on the server, but sadly some don't do vouches. Thank you guys for reading my application it means a lot!​

Last edited:

Critiql

+1 very respectable, is serious when he needs to be. Can vouch that he was staff on faithful.

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Reason for previous demotion

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.