Denied SevenDate's Staff Application

Dym

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): SevenDate
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have prior experience with being staff on two PVP and factions servers, I was roled Moderator in the server RubyPVP. I also have current experience in RaidMc factions server role as a helper. I know mostly all commands and very familiar with them.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I wan't to be staff because I'm a very social person as previously mentioned and I enjoy meeting new people and helping them get familiar with the server. I am also a patient and understanding person. Before I suggest a solution to an issue I Investigate an issue and suggest an according to the problem. I am not biased at all. No matter who my friends are or who my enemies are, I will not be taking sides. I truly do believe that every player deserves to be treated equally but if the rules are broken, I have no hesitation in punishing that player. For example, if I am friends with another player and they break a chat rule, I will still punish them the same way as any other player who may have broken that rule. I am also professional, which means I have to be professional when carrying out the job. If I was to be giving trust and giving the opportunity to help others, I would take it extremely seriously, yes I will be able to have fun and have a laugh from time to time but when it comes to the server I will be taking stuff seriously. I am someone who is willing to dedicate their time and effort to help out the server, its players, and even other staff members. I applied to help people, not for fame. I apply for helper to help everyone communicate and have a purpose on the server and have the opportunities be staff.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the player's experience because I can help others accordingly to what they have I can help other members with reports, suggestions, and bugs. I also can enforce the rules of the network and respect everyone and interact with others to make a better environment for them and staff members. Ways I can help people invite people to parties to play with or talk with and have a conversation with don't be toxic also be a good sport. I also don't focus on trying to say the right thing. Instead, I focus on my passion for being a Helper showing my potential.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No.
Additional Information?: Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Other than that, there isn't much else to add.

xavekh

➤ Lack of detail
➤ Bold format is very unprofessional and looks rushed
➤ Awful grammar

Best of luck,

xavekh

D

Deployable

Thank you for being interested in becoming a staff member on sagepvp, but unfortunately we wont be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.