Denied Serae's Staff Application [AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serae

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): Elize

Timezone: AEST

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
SagePvP - Helper (300+ PB - was staff on SagePvP twice)
I was staff on SagePvP twice while being staff here I learned a lot of experience which I've implemented onto other servers it was by far the most fun time I've had staffing.

HCRival - Manager (100+ PB)
I was staff on HCRival for around 2 months while being Manager I was head of Staff Team I later resigned due to me being inactive because of family issues.

HCStatic - Platform Admin (75+ PB)
I was staff for around 4 months while being here I was Media Manager and Head of the AU's. I was on every SOTW and always was dealing with the Donation, Punishments and Discord situations.

NoxiousPvP - Manager (300+ PB)
Not much to say I was accepted as Manager and then the server closed down I was, however, Helper when the server was active and owned by PainfulPvP

SpaceMC - SrMod (500+ PB)
SpaceMC was a Skyblock Server you can ask in the discord if I was a staff member and they will tell you I was staff.

MCWars - Mod (500+ PB)
Resigned after a couple of weeks due to the corrupt Head Staff.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I'd like to become staff on SagePvP because ever since holasoygap and diggsie were demoted (one resigned) there hasn't been any Australian staff members other then Trixv and he is pretty inactive most of the times. I'm always on SagePvP around 12 hours per day and especially on SOTW's which means I can help. I have a lot of experience with HCF been playing for 4+ years and been staff on SagePvP twice before so know how it is run. I want to become staff on SagePvP also because I can help the server out and cut the toxicity out and hopefully fix those corrupt staff members! (Retrousse not pointing names)

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would always be online TeamSpeak, discord, and in-game meaning I could help out the server a lot making sure no one is breaking any rules. I stated above I have been playing HCF for the past 4+ years which gives me a lot of experience to help new players and old players. I've been staff on SagePvP before so know all of the punishments and most of the players.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Opladen, (Verificatie) Amilla, Particules and Retrousse.

Additional Information?: Retrousse is my inspiration you should give me staff.

Evan420

Known member
Missing a major amount of detail in all areas.
Aswell as 0 proof of being staff on any of those servers.

C

calvin

Denied,

Please wait 2 weeks in-between applications. Failure to do this will result in a ban

Status
Not open for further replies.