Denied sensexd's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensexd

IGN (In-Game Name): sensexd

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
CentileHCF:
I was a Senior-Mod here for about 3 months then I was demoted sadly, The reason why I was demoted was for leaking personal info when a Plat-Admin named heckeddd he demoted and backlisted me for when he sent out his our irl 2 separate times and blamed one of them on me, The other reason one for my computer being to slow and not opening any desk fast enough.
PandoraUHC:
I was a Trial-Mod here for about 3 weeks before the server shut down, The main reason it shut down was the lack of players also I wanted to venture out and see what other communities were like and it simply wasn't for me.
BlueHCF:
I was a Senior-Admin here for about 3 months before I resigned, The reason I resigned was because the owner who was a close friend of mine was being biased to most of the partners and was abusing for them when I spoke up I got strike for the incident, The second reason I resigned was he decided to give random people staff whenever he felt it was fit when they had no experience.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have two reasons as to why I would love to become a staff member on SagePvP. Here are explanations for each reason.
Learning Experience
I honestly want to learn from Sage if I were to be accepted. I know some what about staffing and I could use some more knowledge on staffing. If I was able to improve my staffing skills then I would an overall better staff member. Also I could make it to were other staff members look up to me and to be able to help teach on the new recruited staff members.
Love for staffing
I would love to staff Sage because I honestly love to work for people and get things done and provide my support to a situation even if it is minor. I help people that not only seek help with server related issues also with In Real Life problems. I enjoy all aspects of staffing because I get to feel like I was able to improve someone’s day if it started to go really wrong.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
-Helpops, I can see when I'm online that people will get asked to get moved in teamspeak or just ask for help in general I see them asking for a good hour or two until they get help and I will be able to respond with help instantly.

-Teamspeak, I will be able to move people in teamspeak as fast as I can after I'm done helping one player I will instantly move onto the next.

-Overall Help, If a player comes into teamspeak for a unrelated server matter to do with irl situations I feel like I have enough experience to help them and calm them down.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 8/10 the reason I say that is because not everyone is perfect and also because there is certain things I will say just to either get people off my back and to stop questioning me mainly about my personal life other than that I will be perfectly honest with everything and tell you what you need to know about my ability's on the server.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No not at this current moment.

Additional Information?:
This is my Schedule
Monday-Thursday 3:00PM to 10:30PM
Friday-Sunday 8:00AM to 10:30PM

Mic and Recording:
I have a decent mic in my opinion I have a SteelSeries Articis 1 and I can record perfectly fine.

More Info:
I will try my hardest and best to read all comments and concerns about my Application.
Also I don't have proof because when I was staff on those servers my computer wasn't the best and I have factory reseted my hardrive since I got rid of my old computer.
I also have Discord and Telegram and TeamSpeak.

Last edited:
A

Averred

- Add more detail into: Why would you like to become a staff member?: If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
- Add proof of experience.

sensexd

- Add more detail into: Why would you like to become a staff member?: If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
-
Add proof of experience.
I have already stated its on an old hardive which i have reset completely.

Tiling

Why you got demoted is concerning but you state that he gave you it but I don't get why he would get mad then. Also looks like their is a lack of detail. Good luck.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but I won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.