Denied SeniorManagers Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexxel

+1

Honestly, this guy has been one of the better people I've met recently.
Gave me some amazing suggestions
Has ALL the experience.
Has qualities to get to high end staff in the future.

Reactions: J7P

Fink

Denied:
Hello @Rexy. ., thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Info about your denial has been shared via Telegram

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Is this real?, Pretending to be staff?. No offence if its an actual staff member, I thought posts were closed after they were denied?

Rexy.

Established member
+.5
Reasoning, You can add more detail in the reasoning "Why do you want to become staff?"
Thanks, Honestly, I'm not a fan of making people read endless stuff, that really wouldn't be important, if I was to write anymore it would just be jibber jabber, but thanks, I'll try.

Tosuri

- Most of the staff experience doesn't make any sense, it looks like you just wanted to pretend experienced.
- As Steef said, you've copied other server application
- When you are talking about your recommendations, it looks like you're applying for a job, not for a mc server staff. Most of it doesn't make any sense

Rexy.

Established member
- Most of the staff experience doesn't make any sense, it looks like you just wanted to pretend experienced.
- As Steef said, you've copied other server application
- When you are talking about your recommendations, it looks like you're applying for a job, not for a mc server staff. Most of it doesn't make any sense
if you'd take the time to look man, you'd see there different applications, and it's not "pretend experience" but ok

Status
Not open for further replies.