Denied SelectMC Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Select

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): SelectMC_
↬ Age: 17
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: SagePvP - Mod, Serpent.RIP - Media-Owner with Senior Admin perms, I have owned AuraPvP and countless servers. HCRival - Admin.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would enjoy being a staff member because of my history at SagePvP. The sagepvp network is full of a great community of players and staff. I would not only have the opportunity to help players out but also gain more staff experience and alongside with that i will be creating staff series if possible. Being a staff is a very great experience since i love helping people out and solving issues.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Since there is an significant amount of players on SagePvP It leaves opportunities for cheaters, exploiters, and strange players. I would try my best to be as active as possible to eliminate some of these tendencies, I would help players out if there is any questions or issues and if possible eliminate the cheaters player base.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would give my honesty a 9/10. I give it this rating because majority of the time i just tell the truth if theres no reason to lie. In some situations i will lie but nothing that is a major concern though.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Yes, IrishMagic, im not sure if any of the old staff still staff.
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 3-6
↬ What is your discord @?: SelectWYA
↬ Additional Information (optional):Used to be mod couple months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.