Denied seezyX for STAFF

seezyX

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): seezyX
Region (EU/NA/Other):EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:Yes i do !
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Bc im playing in the server for a very long time and im one of the Og''s in the server and why no ? I can help alot in Ts and ingame
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Like everyone else ill try my best ! :3
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? i think its 8
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Yes !I think that the staff members likes me
Additional Information?: Im a minectafter from Bulgaria who is playin in the server for a very long time and i kinda like it . And i want to try to become a staff member so i can grind some more experience like a staff so i become more helpfull <3 :3

Sxrry

+1 Very OG Bulgarian SagePvP veteran, very mature and serious man with LOTS of staff experience. seezyX would make amazing improvements to this server 🙏

Terifying

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): seezyX
Region (EU/NA/Other):EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:Yes i do !
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Bc im playing in the server for a very long time and im one of the Og''s in the server and why no ? I can help alot in Ts and ingame
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Like everyone else ill try my best ! :3
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? i think its 8
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Yes !I think that the staff members likes me
Additional Information?: Im a minectafter from Bulgaria who is playin in the server for a very long time and i kinda like it . And i want to try to become a staff member so i can grind some more experience like a staff so i become more helpfull <3 :3
+1 very og, nice, mature and is not toxic. He is also very handsome and rich. I think he will provide the sagepvp network a very good staff member.