Denied Seamaids Youtube App

Seamaid

IGN (In Game Name): Seamaid
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx50PLIXcpUHmv_VjhpMWRA?view_as=subscriber
Amount Of Subscribers: 12
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? - 1 2nd one coming out tomorrow and 3rd one the day after.
Average amount of views per video: 40-60
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network:
Alright now i know i in no way meet the requirements but at the moment this is one of the better
hcf servers I've played on in a while, I know this server will help me grow and it will get benefits in the process. I would like to grow my channel and in the
process actually have fun and not be fake in my videos. Sage is the only server so far that has actually kept me playing. I've stayed up until 4am trying to get clips
and really enjoyed it. Having youtube rank will allow me to get more enjoyable content and help me grow faster. Please give me a chance. I would like to have a chance
on this server to grow and help my channel and the server. So i must ask again please give me a chance like you did with KO_King.

Yikas

Established member
Denied:
Your media application has been denied due to the following reasons:

- You do not have the correct amount of subscribers to be accepted as a media role on the sagepvp network

Although, you may upload a video on the server and reapply when you have done so.