Denied Scuar's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuar

IGN (In-Game Name): Scuar

Timezone: Central-Standard/South-Central

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Arson PvP- I was mod+ on arson pvp for 2 months then the server inevitably shutdown due to continuous bugs and payment issues.
Deranged HCF- I was Sr.Mod on DerangedHCF for 3 months then I had to resign due to family issues and school
LotusNetwork- I was Helper on lotus for 2 weeks but then I resigned due to clerical issues.
BadLion PVP- I was a mod on BadLion but then I was removed due to inactivity because of work and I couldn't get off.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: First let me say I really enjoy the community that we have on Sage. I would like to be staff for many reasons. The main reason being that I think that someone who has played on your server for a period of time would be better than someone who was a staff member from the get go. When you have experience talking to staff / interacting with staff members as a player you learn what to do and not do within reason so you do not piss people off. My experience with staff below the rank of Mod ( trial mod ) has been mostly been sub par because of their judgement. I feel as though if I were to become a trial mod. I would not be so "1 sided," and not assume the worst in every situation, as I have experienced trial mods have done in the past. I feel like I will be able to see things from the players perspective, which in the long run I feel will improve the interactions players have with lower level staff members. Another reason why I would want to be staff is so I can volunteer my time because I literally don't do anything, but the natural happiness that players get from a server with a clean community is amazing and I would love to be apart of the team that helps that. I'm all in and eager to work my butt off.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: In order to make a players experience better is to clean up there environment so they can run smoothly without hitting any walls. Also when improving a players experience I feel you have to have a personal touch on them so you can truly connect with them to enrich there experience. Another way would be to introduce them to new and exciting developments going on around the server so they can get excited for there next map or chapter on this amazing server. I also put a personal touch on the players and the community by being very laid back, mature, and extremely hard to anger, which means i'm very patient. I don't rest until a players problem is handled and i'm only happy when that specified player is happy. My enjoyment feeds off of the players that I actually take my time out and help, including all players. I also feel I can be an impact on everyone around me by lighting up the mood with my humor and my common goofiness, when appropriate. I also have a strong moral code of hard working and not playing around until it's time to do so.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: SadHourss

Additional Information?: I feel some additional information would be my hours and my vacancy- I play usually 5-6 hours a day when I do not have school work ( I'm not currently working), I have very bad insomnia so I stay away during the very late hours of 1-7am then I wake up around 12 then I play for around 6-7 hours usually depending on my schedule.

Last edited:

cancelings

Known member
+0.5
-Formatting looks a little too squished together. Try and space it out a bit
-Unbold your answers and bold the questions
-Overall good application!

C

calvin

Denied:
Hello @Scuar , thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Plagiarism

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.