↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
talkingsosa

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
depends on my sleep schedule

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
cold pvp (sr admin)

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
because im bored and would like to help the staff team get rid of cheaters and rule breakers. I'd like to become staff because I want to help the community and make it less toxic. I would always be helping players in teamspeak / discord / ingame. Another reason why I want to become staff is because I've been staff on cold for way too long so I want to also experience staffing on other servers and I think sage is the right server for that as it's still one of the most active HCF servers.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I'd punish cheaters and toxic players, I'd also be genuine, polite and kind to players and other staff members.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10, got nothing to lie about and if I do lie allah will punish me.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
probably growly since he was staff on cold with me & justmadehercum if he remembers me.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map?
Yes I can.

↬ What is your telegram @?:
scorey420

↬ What is your discord @?:
scorey#1000

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Maturity:
I'd say I'm quite a mature person as I've been staff on cold for so long I've learned how to stay calm during certain situations (ex. players being toxic, trying to create drama, leaking information) instead of being toxic.

Honesty:
I'm quite an honest person myself as the key to be closer to staff / players is to be honest, polite and kind.

Active:
Activity is an important thing as it helps the community get rid of rule breakers and hackers faster.

Professionalism:
The key to stay staff is to be professional no matter what when you are staffing as I was one of the highest staff ranks on Cold I've learnt how to be professional during any type of situation (ex. players being toxic, trying to create drama, leaking information).

Last edited:

citation

Established member
+0.5

can vouch for him staffing at cold, but didn’t m ow you got SrAdmin. Anyways, I would suggest at least putting some effort in, you’ll probably get denied for the detail you’ve put in.

scorey

+0.5

can vouch for him staffing at cold, but didn’t m ow you got SrAdmin. Anyways, I would suggest at least putting some effort in, you’ll probably get denied for the detail you’ve put in.
was sradmin back in 2020 but i resigned because owners were ignorant then just now came back and got to admin anyways I feel like doing long staff apps is just waste of time they're all the same and repetitive so most of them just look plagarised but thank you

R

Recruits

Denied:
Thank you for taking the time to make an application, unfortunately your application has been denied at this time due to Lack of Detail. Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks time, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.