+1 worked with him on sage.
Knows what he is doing.
Helped me out a lot when I was staff
Great with players.
Knowledgeable

Wuhy

Known member
+1
Sauds was my mentor when I was accepted, he taught me alot of things hes mature, professional, active and dedicated to staffing. It would be a huge mistake if you where to deny this application, Sauds in my opinion was one of the best staff members ( ONE OF THE BEST ! ) he deserves another chance, although i am not staff anymore I still think other staff members would love to work with him.

Sauds

Legendary Member
+1
Sauds was my mentor when I was accepted, he taught me alot of things hes mature, professional, active and dedicated to staffing. It would be a huge mistake if you where to deny this application, Sauds in my opinion was one of the best staff members ( ONE OF THE BEST ! ) he deserves another chance, although i am not staff anymore I still think other staff members would love to work with him.

Thanks so much man! I do appreciate it.

Regards,
Sauds

+1

TONS of staff experience w/ a lot of populated servers on the list (ex: VeltPvP ViperMC FaithfulMC)
Detail
many Sage Staff can vouch for you.

You definitely have a high chance to get accepted.

Good luck my man.

Austinwg46

Established member
+1

I agree to this.

Goodluck once again!

Austin

Hayh

💻✅
+1

- This man is very qualified.
- Looks professional.
- His amount of staff experience is huge.
- Put a lot of time and effort into this application.
- Already staffed at Sage so he knows how it works.

For me, this looks like the best option you can have.

Good luck with your application!

Kind Regards,

- Hayh

Sauds

Legendary Member
+1

- This man is very qualified.
- Looks professional.
- His amount of staff experience is huge.
- Put a lot of time and effort into this application.
- Already staffed at Sage so he knows how it works.

For me, this looks like the best option you can have.

Good luck with your application!

Kind Regards,

- Hayh

Thanks man!

Regards,
Sauds

Dowr

I have no problem whit the app itself, But I do whit his behavior he -1 other people's application all the time sometimes for stupid reasons.
Its really pathetic.

Sauds

Legendary Member
I have no problem whit the app itself, But I do whit his behavior he -1 other people's application all the time sometimes for stupid reasons.
Its really pathetic.

Thanks for the comment, I’ve never actually left a -1 without a reason if you’d like to know, I commented on yours because you copied it. As well as you may not have been aware but I’ve been around you with Simply and Java just under a different name.

Dowr

Thanks for the comment, I’ve never actually left a -1 without a reason if you’d like to know, I commented on yours because you copied it. As well as you may not have been aware but I’ve been around you with Simply and Java just under a different name.
I am not talking about my self I am talking about everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.