Denied -=+=- Sauds' Staff Application -=+=- 【 EU 】

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauds

Legendary Member
Wondering why this thread isn’t closed with as last comment : ‘Pending, connect to ts’ yet.

Mhmm :)

Aha thanks, I think it’s safe to say I don’t agree with quite a few things with how the staff are going forward which is most likely why Jacob and Arctic are hesitating.

Thanks for the comment!

Regards,
Sauds

Sauds

Legendary Member
Why did you close it?

Honest answer,

People copy applications and are given staff, even after proof is shown.

You can constantly abuse and for that nothing will happen.

There is a 3 strike limit rule for all staff yet some staff have up to 7 strikes because Botings will not manage.

Players DDos and it’s considered alright, well atleast nothing is done, nothing put in place.

The entire staff team talk shit on others.

A Admin is particular speaks so much crap about the servers it’s unreal yet nothing is done, gives suicidal encouragement, racism etc

Brock

Veteran Member
Isn’t much point, Botings has been against it since the start. I applied to fix the things which happened whilst I was Admin although can see it’ll never be fixed.
Oh, well, anyways. You are a great staff member: and deserve staff. Great try.

Elize

Established member
Isn’t much point, Botings has been against it since the start. I applied to fix the things which happened whilst I was Admin although can see it’ll never be fixed.
@Sauds I can vouch for you when I was staff with you there was at least a couple of staff members who had up to 7 strikes and were toxic I'm not trying to get blacklisted so will say it nice most staff don't know how to do there job and I can vouch when you said above people copy applications and are given staff I wish you the best of luck with you're future endeavours <3

Sauds

Legendary Member
Oh, well, anyways. You are a great staff member: and deserve staff. Great try.

Cheers bud

@Sauds I can vouch for you when I was staff with you there was at least a couple of staff members who had up to 7 strikes and were toxic I'm not trying to get blacklisted so will say it nice most staff don't know how to do there job and I can vouch when you said above people copy applications and are given staff I wish you the best of luck with you're future endeavours <3

Cheers bud

Disbanded

Known member
Honest answer,

People copy applications and are given staff, even after proof is shown.

You can constantly abuse and for that nothing will happen.

There is a 3 strike limit rule for all staff yet some staff have up to 7 strikes because Botings will not manage.

Players DDos and it’s considered alright, well atleast nothing is done, nothing put in place.

The entire staff team talk shit on others.

A Admin is particular speaks so much crap about the servers it’s unreal yet nothing is done, gives suicidal encouragement, racism etc
Who's that admin may I ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.