Denied -=+=- Sauds' Staff Application -=+=- 【 EU 】

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauds

Legendary Member
No point in this...

There actually was a point of this, you need to realise that I worked alongside Botings for quite a few months and from the rank of moderator I was being in interviews with him and suggesting people for staff. I know exactly what he looks for which is the method behind this. Although one of the main reasons this was done as I knew being a former Admin wasn’t just going to get accepted, admins will go through the entire management including Jacob and Arctic which is why I remained close to the staff team as well as management. The messages proved that I was still thankful towards the community which I know a certain owner appreciates.

EloUp

Established member
There actually was a point of this, you need to realise that I worked alongside Botings for quite a few months and from the rank of moderator I was being in interviews with him and suggesting people for staff. I know exactly what he looks for which is the method behind this. Although one of the main reasons this was done as I knew being a former Admin wasn’t just going to get accepted, admins will go through the entire management including Jacob and Arctic which is why I remained close to the staff team as well as management. The messages proved that I was still thankful towards the community which I know a certain owner appreciates.
All good. I think you should get it. It's their loss.​

Status
Not open for further replies.