Denied sassi's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassi

- Title/Header of Thread: sassi (Netherlands/EU)

- IGN (In Game Name):

sassi ( https://nl.namemc.com/search?q=sassi )

I am 17 years old.

- Timezone:

I am from the EU, and CET is my Timezone.

Netherlands ( EU ), I do speak fluently English, and can also help English people on the server, I also can be a translater from Dutch to English if needed.

- Do you have a good quality mic?:

Yes I do, I use the HyperX Stinger Headset, but the quality on the microphone is good and I am easy to hear.

- Do you have Telegram and Teamspeak?:

I do have both, and I can be connected on alot of other platforms aswell.

How many hours can you put in the server per week:

I have summer break at the moment, where I can be on 8/10+ hours, when I go back to school I will inform this and the times will change a little bit, but not by much, I will still be active on the server, and do my needs, I have summer break off for a few months, so enough time to help people on the server.

Monday : 8/9
Tuesday 8/9
Wednesday 8/9
Thursday 8/9
Friday 10+
Saturday 10+ can be less if I go out or do stuff with friends, which is on Saturdays alot.
Sunday 10/11.

Note : this is ofcourse for summer break, as I said if time changes I'll notify it.

- Any past experiences in being a staff member?:

I was staff on a few smaller servers, nothing known and with a decent playerbase, I do know alot of the commands, and how to operate/behave as a staff member. I know I may look like I don't have enough experience, but I've been helping staff members without even being a staff member, and do know how to act and what to do.

I also was staff on VerixPvP, the server got around 300/500 players. I was a Helper on there and got alot of positive feedback! I did resign because of what personal issues.

Note : I know I have less experience then some people in actually being a staff member, but I know what to do and I want to improve being a staff member by joining the staff team

- Why do you want to become staff?:

Because I wanna help the server, I have a feeling that there are not alot of EU staff members, and I see alot of people in TeamSpeak in need of help, I do stay up late so I want to help those people who need me, I know EU Staff is lacking, so I thought I might come in handy at alot of times, after a time people get rarely moved in TeamSpeak, and I wanna change that and help them whenever is needed.

- Why should we accept you as staff?:

I'm a chill dude, willing to help alot of players, been playing faithful for a really really long time now, and I have a feeling it's my time to shine as being a staff member, I've played loads of HCF, and do know all the rules on Faithful, I purchased ranks and multiple keys through out all the maps, and I just want to show my contribution to the staff team

- Additional Information:

You can contact me through discord, (sassi#5666) and Telegram (@geffb) I'm open to any further questions or any advice or changes to my threat, I hope I get chosen so I can help the server. I know my threat is nothing to crazy and beautifull, I just feel like I can spend that time more on the server if I get chosen then making a fancy threat. I've been helping Staff members sometimes with either translating or just server issues, so have I helped alot of new helpers that didnt know what to do in some situations, I got told quite alot by players / staff members that I should apply so, I thought lets give it a try. and I also do have Faithful rank on the server,

- Personality: I am a pretty chill dude in my opinion, and can be very serious whenever I need to be, but I have a feeling you should be able to have a laughter with people you're helping, just makes some annoying/frustrating moments way better.

Knowledge : I do have alot of knowledge about the game as I said I've been playing for a really long time now, even back in map 5+ and I do know all the rules what to and what to not break. this is because I have been playing this game/server for a very long time.

Feedback : I will gladly take any feedback, just leave a message on my threat, if a interview is needed just leave a message on either my Telegram or Discord, and I'll gladly do the interview or if anyone needs help, I will help you the best I can.

Kind Regards.

sassi aka Geff.

Last edited:

Botings

Elite Member
Pending
Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org and move in Interview Waiting Room, for the second portion of the application process.

Check your conversations for the channel password.

Status
Not open for further replies.