Denied Sanuty's Application [EU]

11Blocking

IGN: Sanuty

Timezone: CEST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes i do

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes i have all 3 of them

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Going to be stated below

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- ExemPvP

Player Count - 10-30 Players

Rank - Trial-Mod

Proof: https://gyazo.com/393151dd698ba4715e26d10745a383b3

Proof: https://gyazo.com/c93d8360dae010a3cb2ca4097d55afbe

ExemPvP was a fun server the first few days. it died pretty fast. I had allot of fun staffing on there. and i got a little bit of staff experience of the server ExemPvP. witch i will bring over to SagePvP.

- TerraPvP

Player count - 20-60

Rank - Admin

Proof: https://gyazo.com/39493d7a1d243036f02ca6af5d63839d

TerraPvP was one of my first servers to play on. i was expired by my friends. And after some time playing i got Administrator. it was a pretty old server. And it wasnt really HCF Based. (It was a Survival server)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become Staff?: I have experience on 2 servers. TerraPvP. basically a server based on Survival. all the way to ExemPvP. HCF/Kitmap The first two servers i was staff on were 2 pretty small servers, but they both learned me so many things that I will make sure to remember for the rest of my life of staffing. I am always online and available to talk. So when people need something fast, even if it is a small thing i will always be there to help that player. I kinda learned how to screenshare people, but I still need to learn how to screenshare better. SagePvP will allow me to take what I already have, but make probably 2x better. I will learn to screenshare better, I will meet new friends, learn about more of my challenges, and much more. I really enjoy banning cheaters and punishing players that does not follow the rules, but the most fun part is helping people out in support rooms. SagePvP is a decent sized server compared to other big servers SagePvP will help me with the experience that I need and that I am missing. If I am staff on SagePvP, I will have an additional experience to add to my resume. Accepting me to this position will allow me to help the server and help myself in the long run. I am still really young (14) and other staff on the server could be older Let's just say that I and the other staff on the server have the same amount of knowledge. When I am their age, I will know a lot more than what they knew at that time and I will have the same amount of time as they had. That's what is really good about starting at a young age.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: you should accept me for staff because of my maturity and the time and effort i want to put into this server. I also know the most of the players and staff members. so when it comes to players on the server, I will respect them all until they start disrespecting me. And even then I try to help the outcome of that to be positive by staying respectful to them. I am also very loyal to every server that i have ever played on and I have had 0 thoughts on doing any ETB/Abusing type stuff to any of these servers that i have staff on because of the fact that it is a bad thing to do and it just isn't the type of thing I would do to servers/people. Some people would say that I'm a decent screen sharer on my past servers being a staff member. And i would love to try and get better at screensharing and help out everyone in the SagePvP community. to be able to get rid of cheaters if there are any and to be able to advance the server to a great direction to make it a positive and great experience to who ever is playing. Additionally, I would put fourth my past staffing experience and knowledge of staffing on these big servers to great use in Support rooms, In game, And anywhere else needed. I can deal greatly under stress if there is any on like SOTW/EOTW and I am really good at making great judgement calls about if someone is hacking or not because of my Experience. I am also decent at screensharing and i will do a screenshare if it is needed. and i belive knowing how to screenshare is one of the most important thing to learn when you become a staff member because you have to be able to find hacks if there are any.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Maybe 57x

Additional Information: I know a few of the players in the SagePvP community. And i'm on summer break rn. So i have allot of time to use on SagePvP, and as i stated above. I want to put allot of effort and time into SagePvP to make it a better place for everyone. And help out in support rooms e.t.c

Discord:

Sanuty#6018

Telegram:

Sanuty
Neutral
Could use more detail

cole

[+0.5]
. Alright Detail
. Has past experience.
- Multiple grammatical mistakes
- Seem immature.