Norway

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, i own the Blue Yeti microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, i have all three.

Telegram: Sanuty

Discord: Sanuty#6018

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
I don't have the most staff experience. But i do have some (stated below)

TerraPvP - Administrator - 30 Players
[Server Shut Down]

TerraPvP was the start of everything. Where i learned all my commands, how to help people, And just to be a staff in general. First of all, TerraPvP was not a HCF server, unlike most of the other servers TerraPvP was a Survival server. And i will definitely make sure to take all my knowledge from TerraPvP to SagePvP!

Proof: https://gyazo.com/39493d7a1d243036f02ca6af5d63839d (This server was really old, and we didn't really have discord at that time.

ExemPvP - Mod - 40 Players
[Resigned]

ExemPvP was the second server i was Staff on, ExemPvP didn't really learn me much, most of the staff was pretty inactive and i had to deal with most of the stuff myself. I decided to resign after about 1 month.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/c93d8360dae010a3cb2ca4097d55afbe

HCDreams - T-Mod - 60 Players
[Resigned]

HCDreams was the most recent server i was staff on. It learned me how to handle heated situations in Support rooms, ingame and more.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/0af0f5c024a771c11a7679446ccc27d8

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I have experience on 3 servers. TerraPvP. basically a server based on Survival. All the way to ExemPvP / HCDreams. HCF/Kitmap. The first three servers i was staff on was 3 pretty small servers. But all the three servers learned me so many things that I will make sure to remember for the rest of my career. I am always online and available to talk. So when people need something fast, even if it is a small thing i will always be there to help that player. I kinda learned how to screenshare people, but I still need to learn how to screenshare better. SagePvP will allow me to take what I have, but make it probably 2x better. I will learn to screens hare better, I will meet new friends, learn about more of my challenges, and much more. I really enjoy banning cheaters and punishing players that does not follow the rules, but the most fun part is helping people out in support rooms. HCDreams is a pretty good sized server compared to other small servers, SagePvP will help me with the experience that i need and that i am missing. If I become staff on SagePvP , I will have an additional experience to add to my resume. Accepting me to this position will also allow me to help the server and help myself in the long run. I am still really young (14) and other staff on the server could be older, and some might be younger.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
You should accept me for staff because of my maturity and the time and effort i want to put into this server. I want to help because SagePvP because it has so much potential to become really big. And i would really like to see this server growing and i want to see everyone having a good experience on SagePvP. I want to be able to help those players that might have any question about the server, staff or even just a bug they found and want fixed. I also know a few of the players and staff members. So when it comes to players on the server. I will respect them all until they start disrespecting me. And even then I will try to help the outcome of that to be positive by staying respectful to them. I am also very loyal to every server that i have ever played on and I have had 0 thoughts on doing any ETB/Abusing type stuff to any of these servers that i have staff on because of the fact that it is a bad thing to do it just isn't the type of thing I would do to servers/people. Some people would say that I'm a decent screen sharer on my past servers. And i would love to try and get better at screen sharing and help out everyone in the SagePvP community. To be able to get rid of cheaters if there are any and to be able to advance the server to a great direction to make it a positive and great experience to every single player playing. Additionally i would put fourth my past staffing experience and knowledge of staffing on these big servers to great use in Support rooms, In game, And anywhere else needed. I can deal greatly under stress if there is any cheaters on like SOTW/EOTW and I'm really good at making decisions about if someone is hacking or not because of my experience. I am also decent at screen sharing (stated above) and i will do a screenshare if it is needed. and i think knowing how to screen share is one of the most important thing to learn when you become a staff member because you have to be able to find hacks if there are any.

Maturity - I am very mature person. I take my job seriously when it comes to staffing. I like to have a lot of fun when i am playing or talking with friends. Other than that I will be very mature doing my tasks.

Loyalty - I am a very Loyal person. I have never done any abusing or any kind of bad stuff on my past severs as staff.

Activity - I am a very active staff member. I am active at all times and if you ever need me I will answer as soon as possible. Overall I think i'm active player on SagePvP.

Respect - I'm helping everyone with respect, without any problem. Why? Because if there is someone that I don't like to see, It's better to help him. And like him more than before. i will respect any player regardless.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
57x can vouch for me.

Additional Information:

Time Schedule

Monday - 4PM CEST - 11PM CEST -
Tuesday 3PM CEST - 11PM CEST -
Wednesday 1PM CEST - 11PM CEST -
Thursday 3PM CEST - 11PM CEST -
Friday 3PM CEST - 4AM CEST -
Saturday 2PM CEST - 4AM CEST -
Sunday 2PM CEST - 10PM CEST -

Thank you for reading my application! have a nice day!

I'm really sorry about my grammar. I know it's bad.

Last edited:

PceLmao

Known member
[-1]

- Not great grammar and punctuation
- No proof on staff experience

Check out my app for Inspiration...

From SagePvP's content team
Quaiz (Staints)

Sanuty

[-1]

- Not great grammar and punctuation
- No proof on staff experience

Check out my app for Inspiration...

From SagePvP's content team

Quaiz (Staints)
- I understand the grammar and punctuation part. And i'm really sorry about it.
- I added the proof.

feelinglazy

+1
m9 if you really care about grammar that much and are going to decide to -1 for that. Then i really think you should re-think the decision because the grammar doesn't really mean anything. The way he behaves and is as a staff member is what is the most important.

Sanuty

+1
m9 if you really care about grammar that much and are going to decide to -1 for that. Then i really think you should re-think the decision because the grammar doesn't really mean anything. The way he behaves and is as a staff member is what is the most important.
Thanks for your reply. means a lot.

BabyiSparkton

Known member
[Neutral]
- Not the right
age but you turn 15 soon so that doesn't matter that much to me
-
Great detail
- Good amount of effort
- Has proof of being staff on atleast one or more HCF server(s)

[EDITED] You copied you're applications from the HCDreams forums it is you're application but it shows that you din't put in the Effort or Time

You can find the application on HCDreams Forums under accepted applications

But I still believe if you get accepted you will be a great staff member and I wish you the best of luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.