━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Socials:
Discord - sansyy#3069
Telegram - @sansyyxd
TeamSpeak - SansyyGames

My dedication:
1571423136106.png

My playtime on Teams only (Dawn was big as well)

Previous Staff Experience:
Veru.cc - Proof - Demoted

I was staff on veru.cc for 3 days. It was an interesting network that was enjoyment to staff on.
I was demoted because we had set rules that weren't specified at the time of my strikes
(I warned multiple people for kick and kill and it wasn't for that server)
And I broke wilderness.

School Council - No Proof - Demoted

I was the School council for 6 months and I did jobs such as assemblies and take some parents around the school.
It was a fun position but at the end of the term I had to give up the role and give it to another person because

it changes every 6 months, probably the best experience I will get as it taught me most of my qualities on how
to be mature and professional in situations that require it.

ArcticMC - Proof - Resigned

I was staff on ArcticMC (Not the UHC one) for 3 months helping the server with my friend Zippzie (He was a builder I was Admin)
I was doing config stuff with console and helping out with stuff when the Developers were offline and he was building terrain for the KitPvP
map and the owner got doxed and hacked so we resigned as we didn't think it was safe to continue playing and staffing on the network.

Why I want to be Staff:

Let's just go over some main reasons I want to be staff on Sage,
For a start, I want to grow as a player and as a staff member. The experience I will gain on the SagePvP Network will contribute to my real life as it will teach me to be more mature and independent. I will be challenged to go beyond my boundaries and will have to complete tasks on my own will without a staff member on my side to make sure everything I do is correct. The opportunity will cause me to be more independent and be speedier when responding to questions and helping people, I always try to fall back to other people just to back up what I say and to make sure what I do is correct but being staff on HCF networks like Sage will make chances where that isn't possible and I will have to rely on myself and self-confidence to make sure I do it correctly without any loophole in my decisions and choices. Being a staff member will require me to cooperate with others and teach me how to communicate and respond to higher up staff members. Me being a staff member will mean hackers and cheaters will be more suppressed due to my commitment and activity on the network and this will also teach me to be more independent to deal with hackers and cheaters correctly in the right manner. If I get accepted, I will improve every quality a staff member requires to be good at there job.

Secondly, I think its time to give back rather than buying rank and donations, the normal way to give back I want to give back differently a more helpful and supportive way. The best way to give back is to help them who need it and make sure its fun to play on the server rather than having to deal with hackers like a lot of servers. The chat is the main way to communicate with players and staff members and if spammers and toxicity exist some people won't want to communicate in chat and cause problems by not wanting to talk in chat. I want to make sure no players feel suppressed because someone is calling them garbage or making fun of them in different ways which could hurt them emotionally and will want them to stop playing. Rule breakers do not deserve mercy and I will never give any hacker a different ban just because they used x-ray instead of bunny hoppers, no matter what a hacker is a hacker and they all do not deserve to be on the quality network of SagePvP.

Another reason I want to be a staff member on Sage is for my well-being and experience. Any chance I get to improve and become a better staff member is always good for me and the server, the more responsibility I get to put on me, the better I can be as a person and a staff member. It's always good to act mature when needed and professional in situations that require it and I feel like I can give that to the server and all the players. My teamwork and maturity will shine when I am given to chance to show it.

I have been playing sage for over a month now and I have experienced the following: Block-glitches, Pearl-glitches, Hackers, DTR Evaders, Toxicity, Racism, Sexism, and Homophobia. I have to see this all on the network and I know all staff has a life outside the server so they can't be on 24/7 surveillance on the server. A lot of the time, there is not much staff online and I will be that extra that will make that number got from zero to one and help most people that are online when most staff are offline.

I also enjoy showing and helping people in general and I would love to set an example to multiple players and staff on how to act and how to never let anyone down and always exceed expectations of another player or staff, Usually there are people in chat saying stuff like "Staff why won't you respond" etc. I will be that staff member to message them and ask them there issue and resolve it on the spot. The second a help comes in I will be there to respond and solve the issue. I am a must-have to the network as most players require staff assistance and I am here to give that assistance and help every player that needs it.

I have been playing since Shotbow Map 18 (Which happened early 2014) which means I have over 5 years of HCF experience and through the years I have learned a lot that could benefit the server, a lot of rule-breakers and a lot of issues people face and how they get resolved. Most times simple problems can get dragged out because either immature staff or immature players, I will make sure that boundary is never crossed and its a simple transaction that will be required to make it easier to solve every problem a player has within my limits of course and show that I am a reliable staff member that can always be asked questions about anything related to the server.

Why should you accept me as a staff member:
You should accept me a staff because I am a very mature and kind-hearted person, and I find it very easy to communicate to people and because how dedicated I will be, most situations will be needed to be solved by me and that's where I would come into to place as I can help on every platform: TeamSpeak, Discord and even the Forums. Because I have been playing sage for just over a month now I have experienced everything from Cheaters to toxicity and I will make sure there is a very minimum amount of that floating around on the network. I am very capable of handling situations with maturity and professionalism and will also be the best possible when communicating to players with issues and situations that need to be resolved in there best manner, I am never biased to anyone, not even YouTubers or my friends because its not fair for other players if they do not get equal treatment and I'm all about equality in every category possible.

I can bring loads of positivity to the chat and people by speaking to them about general issues and just be friendly at all times, toxicity does not exist in me anymore as I learned that toxicity is poison to representing yourself in the best way possible. I will always be on the server ready to help even the smallest problems because you never know what they could do if something they need to be resolved doesn't get resolved instantly. The qualities that I have listed down below will help and ensure that I am a positive helpful staff member that will make sure I get the job done!

Maturity:
I am a very mature and kind-hearted person, I am capable of handling most situations with maturity and will stay professional to players and staff at all times. Over my life I have been in lots of situations that could be easily resolved with a mature soul in the group and I have learned that its a lot easier to solve issues if you do it calmly and professionally, arguing with people will get you nowhere and will most likely cause you to deem unworthy of the position of a staff member.

Honesty:
I am the most honest person and have no reason or gain from lying to a player, I will never help or abuse for someone no matter what and I will never lie to staff about situations and give the 100% truth about anything no matter the situation if it means I will get a punishment.

Professionalism:
Being professional is a vital part of being a staff member, you have to be professional to get places in life and you have to be professional to help a player out in any situation. If you are not professional you will never get anywhere with a player in support because you will just be constantly going back and forward on the same thing when I simple issue could be resolved with a little bit of maturity and professionalism. I am very professional no matter how bad or how little the situation is, every situation is equal in there own ways and will never be deemed unimportant because every little issue might turn into a bigger issue in the future.

Patience:
I am a very patience soul, waiting is key for success it doesn't just come to you and if you want it you have to wait. To become a good staff member you have to wait and not be impatient no matter what it is. if there is a time limit like to get into TeamSpeak you can be unprofessional and ban them on the bad stop and abuse, no matter how bad they are always giving them the chance to do it when they can. If a staff member is busy, don't just bug them until they respond they will get easily annoyed and will reject you no matter what the situation is because you are not patient.

Socializing:
I am very easy to socialize with and will be happy to talk to most people even if its not staff-related or even related to the server, I enjoy a good chatter with most people and a good laugh on the side, never think I am unsociable because I'm happy to talk to most people at any time I'm online!

Dedication:
Dedication is key to being a staff member if you're not dedicated to the server then how are you supposed to help people or be a good staff member if you're not there for multiple things. I will always attend a staff meeting and I will give you a full paragraph on why I can't go if there is a reasonable need be, my dedication could be called unhealthy because of how dedicated I am!

Experience:
It might not look like I have much experience as a staff member, but I have had loads of experience in the HCF community and the PotPvP community. Due to my playing Minecraft for 8 years and HCF for 5 years and playing my first map on Shotbow, I have had seen and known the community for what is it and I understand the majority of what to do from simple videos like staff series, etc. I have been staff on multiple servers that I cannot remember the name for since this happened 2 years ago. By the way, any staff experience before February 2019 has not been mentioned due to my not having any sort of proof of me being staff on the servers. Don't want negative reviews for no proof of being staff on the servers.

Loyalty:
I will be the most loyal on the network, I will never try and do anything bad and I will try to stay with the network for as long as possible. I will never try and betray or grief for certain people for money or clout. Unloyal people will soon be not trusted by others and my goal is to stay trusted by a lot of people and the Network. Loyalty will always make you a better staff member or person, even in relationships. Loyalty is the best you could be to someone or some group.

My age:
As you know I'm only 13 (14 in 7 days) so you might think I am immature but luckily I have gained maturity through being student council at my school and this has caused me to grow up in age and not be toxic and be nice and kind to everyone, even if there being toxic there is no point fighting fire with fire just put out the heat (as I say). I'm not here to mess about I'm here for serious business.

Independence:
I'm a very independent boy, I find it very hard to rely on people due to past experiences with friends and family. The best way to get things done is to work it yourself because you know it will to the best expectation you want it to be. Usually, I enjoy being the only staff member online because I can show everyone that I am here to help and show that I can be independent and I don't ever need people watching me or helping me out (Unless necessary).

Toxicity:
I am not a toxic person, I never want or like being toxic because I hate it when people are back. Toxicity will never exist in my soul due to my upbringing of being respectful to people, disrespect will get you nothing because no one would want to help you if you a rude to them or others. I will never be rude to anyone for no reason, all the comments saying im toxic in-game I would like to see their proof of it. I rarely use chat in-game anyway because I find it is very toxic for me.

Staff who can vouch:
None

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!
18/10/2019 (7:18 pm BST) - Added Experience, Loyalty, My age and Independence. - Changed formatting to look a little better
18/10/19 (7:26 pm BST) - Added playtime for teams.
18/10/19 (8:06 pm BST) - Added my school council experience and ArcticMC (it's before 2019).
20/10/19 (1:49 am BST) - Rewritten the Why do you want to be a staff member paragraph.
20/10/19 (4:34 pm BST) - Edited part as it was not grammatically correct.
20/10/19 (4:42 pm BST) - I have rewritten the first part of the Why should we accept you as staff? paragraph.
25/10/19 (5:06 pm BST) - I updated my age as it's my birthday today
26/10/19 (12:37 am BST) - 57x resigned so I removed him from Staff who can vouch.
26/10/19 (12:39 am BST) - Added the toxicity part just to show that i am not toxic!

Last edited by a moderator:

Unforgot

- The layouts hard to read
- Underaged
- Hardly any staff experience start with smaller servers

ItsJoran

Neutral
-Seems like a nice person
-Decent details
-Lack of staff experiences
-You’re 13 years old, you have to show you’re mature enough to be apart of the staff team

S

Sansyy

Neutral
-Seems like a nice person
-Decent details
-Lack of staff experiences
-You’re 13 years old, you have to show you’re mature enough to be apart of the staff team
Thank you! If i get to pending I will show my maturity.

S

Sansyy

I added more detail to the staff application I made a little log at the end! If you want a read go ahead.

S

Sansyy

rewritten part of the application you might notice its longer - please tell me if I have repeated myself too much or gone off-topic. Any feedback is needed and helpful so I can improve my staff application.

Sieto

Bump - getting lost in previous apps
User is not patient
"

"Patience:
I am a very patience soul, waiting is key for success it doesn't just come to you and if you want it you have to wait. To become a good staff member you have to wait and not be impatient no matter what it is. if there is a time limit like to get into TeamSpeak you can be unprofessional and ban them on the bad stop and abuse, no matter how bad they are always giving them the chance to do it when they can. If a staff member is busy, don't just bug them until they respond they will get easily annoyed and will reject you no matter what the situation is because you are not patient."

You're already telling us your application isn't fully true.

User is post hungry (my application)

*insert clown emoji here*

S

Sansyy

I'm am being patient I was just bumping because it was getting lost with old applications

Sieto

Sorry for double posting on an application but

This user is a complete attention seeker and keeps shit talking my thread obviously the original poster isn’t mature at all. His age is 13 which speaks for itself.
Check out my application to view how immature this user is, thanks for reading.

S

Sansyy

I'm 14 today btw and people with view your application and see your just being rude for no reason because I didn't see your comment on how you was not going to continue the application

Status
Not open for further replies.