Denied Sansyy's Staff Application

S

Sansyy

IGN (In-Game Name): Sansyyxd
Timezone: GMT
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I own all three
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: No, Sorry I have never really been on a staff team that would accept my due to my age hopefully I can get accepted and have my first time on a Minecraft staff team
Why do you want to become Staff?: Because I have been playing Minecraft for 8 years now and I feel like the game is getting a little boring and I want to try out new opportunities. Also, I used to play HCF on MineHQ and Kohi and the community was so toxic I feel like I want to reflect on the community and help it out a bit.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I'm gonna rewrite this because I just noticed its terrible. I think you should accept me as staff because I have great social skills, I am very mature for my age, actually understands the community, not super harsh and when an issue needs to be resolved I can help or resolve the issue. The HCF community has the issue of toxicity and that's the one thing I am not, I would love to help out the community and make sure that most of the toxicity, in general, gets destroyed and turns into friendly conversations in the chat. I'm also able to provide to my ability the most professional I can be in front of players so they can see I am not immature and can help the players out if they ever have an issue.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No, I don't know any staff members
Additional Information: My kitty cat is called Marmalade - That's the profile picture.

Sorry for the lack of detail I have no idea how to be detailed and creative so I don't have much to say

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sansyy

Just did a massive rehaul to the Why should we accept you as staff? paragraph, i knows its still not much but its better then it was before.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Sansyy, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.