Denied Sansyys Deleted Staff Application

S

Sansyy

I have lost interest in the SagePvP Network and I'm starting to dislike the attitude of new staff members and not wanting to apple

Last edited by a moderator:

StaffMode

• You've already made an application which was copied from your old application, And you took a bunch of -1's, Instead of embracing the criticism you made a new application to cover up the fact that you are toxic, If it is about your application being copied (which you said is allowed as it was written by you) you could have rewritten the whole application on that post. When I -1'd your old application you got very toxic and also said that this is "only a block game" which proves that you aren't dedicated, Most likely you're also immature and unprofessional.

• I hate to say this but instead of providing useless information such as your zodiac sign and how it is a benefit or how you were the school counselor as it clearly says "Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:", Or keep talking about hackers or rule breakers as honestly you aren't going to impact it a whole lot, Instead provide more rational information, Don't talk about the same thing throughout half of the application, You've chosen quantity over quality. (I have no issues in you believing or being interested in zodiac signs but that doesn't really help out in this case.
Your old application: https://sagepvp.org/forum/threads/sansyy-deleted.4415/

Good luck!

S

Sansyy

I was adding detail and the reason it was reposted is because I felt like I wasnt happy with what I completely typed down last time and decided to rewrite a paragraph. I want to be unique and not be the same as everyone else and that's my experience. You have no reason to criticise me on my being unique and different.

Darck

Veteran Member
Really Immature on Murder (when he applied there)
Have used the same application abounch of times.

Unforgot

+1

really active on the forums, guys only trying to be honest not toxic and at the end of the day all these people trying to be toxic and -1 on clearly a good application but use can all suck my fucking dick. Happened to me before and Botings doesn’t look at +1 and -1 it’s just a community thing then you get people who ruin it.
Best of luck man

S

Sansyy

+1

really active on the forums, guys only trying to be honest not toxic and at the end of the day all these people trying to be toxic and -1 on clearly a good application but use can all suck my fucking dick. Happened to me before and Botings doesn’t look at +1 and -1 it’s just a community thing then you get people who ruin it.
Best of luck man
+0,5 Don't really know if your topic but your applications has lots of details so I'm giving you a 0.5 gl.
Really appreciate all your opinions!

Wolf

Neutral
I have seen in previous applications you cannot take criticism
The rest is listed above
Good luck!