Denied Sansyy (Deleted)

Trippie1400

In my opinion not a bad app. BUT
-1 Cause of the Age. and And low detail on a few.
But over-all not a bad app considering you're age

Conclusive

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In-Game Name:

Sansyyxd​

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Age // Date of Birth:

14 // 25th October 2005​

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Do I own a quality microphone?

Yes, The Razer Kraken X Headset.​

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Timezone // Country:

BST // United Kingdom​

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Socials:

Discord – Sansyy#3069​

Telegram - @sansyyxd​

TeamSpeak – Sansyy.​

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Previous Staff Experience:

Veru.cc – Proof – Demoted

I was staff on Veru.cc for 3 days due to the events that were occurring as I became a staff member. They were in the process of merging, so I got no support to help me on the network, I was expected to know everything before, and I made a couple of mistakes which they thought was worthy of a demotion. Them mistakes were warning people for breaking the rules but it’s on kits, so it does apply (Never mentioned in the Staff Guide). I also broke grief and because a player built underneath it – It was wilderness. I feel like I learned nothing from this network, and I cannot apply any experience as I gained non.​

ArcticMC – Proof – Resigned

I was staff on ArcticMC for 1 month and I got up to the Senior-Admin Role (They changed forums before I got it previously). It was a network in development as it was in its early stages and me and my friend Zippzie was building terrain and working on the config, I didn’t learn much as it wasn’t really an HCF // KitMap experience more or so a SoupPvP experience and I ended up learning how to use Staff Mode and a couple of commands to freeze chat etc. We ended up resigning due to the Owner and Co-Owner getting doxed and hacked, as they got hacked console logins got leaked and we didn’t feel safe working for the server anymore and resigned before we had any personal information leaked.​

School Council – No Proof – Resigned

I was part of the School Council for 6 months and we had to do jobs such as: Showing parents around the school, Hosting assemblies, host fundraising, and events and make decisions for the school using their voting system. I learned the most from this experience as it taught me to be mature and professional around others and to represent the school in situations that require it. It also taught me that you must be dedicated to enjoying your role. I ended up being forced to resign as the role changes every 6 months.​

I only listed Staff Experiences before February 2019 as I reset my pc and couldn’t find any more proof for them servers.​

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Why I want to be staff:

For a start, I want to grow as a player and as a staff member, this experience from Sage will teach me to be more Mature, Independent and Dedicated to roles that require it. The challenges Sage will give me can teach me to go beyond I know and will cause me to have to complete tasks without another staff member and to use my initiative on situations that will require it. The opportunities that I will have, will 100% teach me to improve everything good about me and hopefully remove everything bad about me. Being a staff member will require me to cooperate with others and teach me how to communicate and respond to higher up staff members. Me being a staff member will mean hackers and cheaters will be more suppressed due to my commitment and activity on the network and this will also teach me to be more independent to deal with hackers and cheaters correctly in the right manner. If I get accepted, I will improve every quality a staff member requires to be good at their job.​

Secondly, I want to give back more than just donating, and I have donated quite a bit to the server, I want to give all the players on Sage a better experience in TeamSpeak and in-game. People who ruin the game are not fun and I want to join the network to destroy all of the cheaters and exploiters to make sure that the network is cleaner than someone after a shower. Due to the chat being the main way to communicate with other players on the network, it is prone to abusive comments and toxicity. I will not tolerate rule breakers in the chat, and they will get their fair punishment with no mercy to what hack they use, non deserve to be on the quality network of SagePvP.​

Another reason I want to be a staff member on Sage is for my well-being and experience. Any chance I get to improve and become a better staff member is always good for me and the server, the more responsibility I get to put on me, the better I can be as a person and a staff member. It's always good to act mature when needed and professional in situations that require it and I feel like I can give that to the server and all the players. My teamwork and maturity will shine when I am given to chance to show it. I have been playing sage for over a month now and I have experienced the following: Block-glitches, Pearl-glitches, Hackers, DTR Evaders, Toxicity, Racism, Sexism, and Homophobia. I must see this all on the network and I know all staff has a life outside the server so they can't be on 24/7 surveillance on the server. A lot of the time, there is not much staff online and I will be that extra that will make that number got from zero to one and help most people that are online when most staff are offline.​

I also enjoy showing and helping people in general and I would love to set an example to multiple players and staff on how to act and how to never let anyone down and always exceed expectations of another player or staff, Usually there are people in chat saying stuff like "Staff why won't you respond" etc. I will be that staff member to message them and ask them their issue and resolve it on the spot. The second a help comes in I will be there to respond and solve the issue. I am a must-have to the network as most players require staff assistance and I am here to give that assistance and help every player that needs it. I have been playing since Shot bow Map 18 (Which happened early 2014) which means I have over 5 years of HCF experience and through the years I have learned a lot that could benefit the server, a lot of rule-breakers and a lot of issues people face and how they get resolved. Most times simple problems can get dragged out because either immature staff or immature players, I will make sure that boundary is never crossed and it’s a simple transaction that will be required to make it easier to solve every problem a player has within my limits of course and show that I am a reliable staff member that can always be asked questions about anything related to the server.​

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Why should you accept me as a staff member?

You should accept me as staff because I am a very mature and kind-hearted soul, I find it very easy to communicate to people in chilled out environments and because of how dedicated I am frequent players will start to get used to me and I won't feel so nervous around them. I am very good at solving situations on multiple platforms, these include In-Game, Discord, TeamSpeak and Forums. I have been playing sage for over 2 months now and I have experienced my fair share of cheaters and toxic people, and I want to defeat them all in the best way possible due to my positive energy. I’m not a biased person! I will never favorite YouTubers over a regular player just because they are a YouTuber. If you did something wrong, you will take and accept the punishment you get.​

Due to me being a Sagittarius, we are very pumped up people and love to bring positivity and good energy to the chat and the people around them. I always enjoy a good chat and sometimes a good vent with people I know very well. I am not toxic in the chat as I changed my mind and knew that toxicity is not the answer and it never has been and never will be. I won't be rude to people just because they are being rude back, I will always follow the protocol as the staff guide says and will always be a good staff member in general. I have listed a lot of qualities down below that I can relate to and I know that you can't say no when you see how positive I am!​

Maturity:

I am a very mature and kind-hearted person; I can handle most situations with maturity and will always stay professional to players and staff. Over my life I have been in lots of situations that could be easily resolved with a mature soul in the group and I have learned that it’s a lot easier to solve issues if you do it calmly and professionally, arguing with people will get you nowhere and will most likely cause you to deem unworthy of the position of a staff member.​

Honesty:

I am the most honest person and have no reason or gain from lying to a player, I will never help or abuse for someone no matter what and I will never lie to staff about situations and give the 100% truth about anything no matter the situation if it meant I will get a punishment.​

Professionalism:

Being professional is a vital part of being a staff member, you must be professional to get places in life and you must be professional to help a player out in any situation. If you are not professional, you will never get anywhere with a player in support because you will just be constantly going back and forward on the same thing when I simple issue could be resolved with a little bit of maturity and professionalism. I am very professional no matter how bad or how little the situation is, every situation is equal in their ways and will never be deemed unimportant because every little issue might turn into a bigger issue in the future.​

Patience:

I am a very patience soul; waiting is key for success it doesn't just come to you and if you want it you must wait. To become a good staff member, you must wait and not be impatient no matter what it is. if there is a time limit like to get into TeamSpeak you can be unprofessional and ban them on the bad stop and abuse, no matter how bad they are always giving them the chance to do it when they can. If a staff member is busy, don't just bug them until they respond they will get easily annoyed and will reject you no matter what the situation is because you are not patient.​

Socializing:

I am very easy to socialize with and will be happy to talk to most people even if it’s not staff-related or even related to the server, I enjoy a good chatter with most people and a good laugh on the side, never think I am unsociable because I'm happy to talk to most people at any time I'm online!​

Dedication:

Dedication is key to be a staff member if you're not dedicated to the server then how are you supposed to help people or be a good staff member if you're not there for multiple things. I will always attend a staff meeting and I will give you a full paragraph on why I can't go if there is a reasonable need be, my dedication could be called unhealthy because of how dedicated I am!​

Experience:

It might not look like I have much experience as a staff member, but I have had loads of experience in the HCF community and the PotPvP community. Due to my playing Minecraft for 8 years and HCF for 5 years and playing my first map on the Shot bow, I have had seen and known the community for what is it and I understand the majority of what to do from simple videos like staff series, etc. I have been staff on multiple servers that I cannot remember the name for since this happened 2 years ago. By the way, any staff experience before February 2019 has not been mentioned due to my not having any sort of proof of me being staff on the servers. Don't want negative reviews for no proof of being staff on the servers.​

Loyalty:

I will be the most loyal on the network, I will never try and do anything bad and I will try to stay with the network for as long as possible. I will never try and betray or grief for certain people for money or popularity. Unloyal people will soon be not trusted by others and my goal is to stay trusted by a lot of people and the Network. Loyalty will always make you a better staff member or person, even in relationships. Loyalty is the best you could be to someone or some group.​

Independence:

I'm a very independent boy, I find it very hard to rely on people due to past experiences with friends and family. The best way to get things done is to work it yourself because you know it will to the best expectation you want it to be. Usually, I enjoy being the only staff member online because I can show everyone that I am here to help and show that I can be independent, and I don't ever need people watching me or helping me out (Unless necessary).​

Toxicity:

I am not a toxic person; I never want or like being toxic because I hate it when people are back. Toxicity will never exist in my soul due to my upbringing of being respectful to people, disrespect will get you nothing because no one would want to help you if you a rude to them or others. I will never be rude to anyone for no reason, all the comments saying I'm toxic in-game I would like to see their proof of it. I rarely use chat in-game anyway because I find it is very toxic for me.​

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Vouches:

XXJuicy – Helper

QpL - Helper

Kinomu - Moderator+

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
My rating on your application will be a: +0.5

Reasons include:
[1] You have exceptional detail and you provide us with great depth and knowledge of what you've learned.
[2] You have proof for your staff experiences and explain what you did there and what impact you had.
[3] You have appropriate sub-topics and organize your writing well.

[4] You're missing your additional information which comes with a minimum requirement of 150 words.

S

Sansyy

My rating on your application will be a: +0.5

Reasons include:
[1] You have exceptional detail and you provide us with great depth and knowledge of what you've learned.
[2] You have proof for your staff experiences and explain what you did there and what impact you had.
[3] You have appropriate sub-topics and organize your writing well.

[4] You're missing your additional information which comes with a minimum requirement of 150 words.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Unforgot

[+1]
This guy doesn't fail to impress me tbh. No words but great application hope you get accepted! He is very active on the forums never met him in game