Denied sanemi staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanemi

Format:
What is your current IGN (in-game name)?
Sanemi
How old are you?
Are you fluent in English?
yes
What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)?
EU
What is your Discord & Telegram?
disc is bbmpin and telegram is lilpinpin
Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)?
HCF
Early early early cavepvp - mod - quit
A bunch of server start ups - admin-plat admin - did a lot of behind the scenes work on some servers that released a map or two before shutting down, I did some content work getting creators and hiring builders/editors.
HCNATIONS - mod - resigned
Factions
custompvp - mod - 100-200 player server from a couple years ago ended up shutting down after its biggest map
pvplabs - mod - 2nd biggest factions server when i was staffing averaging around 400 ish players.
Why do you want to be a staff member?
played sage before and it was my favourite server at the time, I always enjoy staffing on other servers and think it will be fun.
What makes you better than other applicants?
A good amount of experience
After playing another server for a while before sage to kill time before the release, I have come to understand the new types of cheats and have noticed that often a lot of staff members can lack the experience that is gained from actually playing HCF with the current cheats available.
How active can you be per day?
5-6 hours
Can any current staff members vouch for you?
I'm not sure, don't know any current staff members.
Are you willing to learn to screenshare?
Yes
Anything else you would like us to know?
Regardless of this I hope for the best for sage, looks like it will be really fun

killua

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time due to a lack of detail in your application.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.