Denied SagePvPHCF (YouTuber Application)

VeltPvPHCF

IGN (In Game Name):
SagePvPHCF

Youtube Channel (Link): https://youtube.com/c/PistonTraps

Amount Of Subscribers: 460

How many videos do you have on
SagePvP?:

—————————————————————
I currently only have 1 video on the sagepvp server but i am hopefully gonna be trying to upload 3 a week on sage and maybe I could grow my channel a little bit while doing videos on sage.
(planning on uploading a second vid today(monday)

Average amount of views per video: 70-150

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server?:
—————————————————————
my average amount of views on a video is anywhere from 80-170 views a vid but maybe I can grow that by recording and streaming on sage and yes I will be ver committed to recording on sage and producing more content for my channel.

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network:
—————————————————————
I think over all I could grow out my channel on a server like sage it has a great player base and from what ive seen there is helpful staff and I think it would be a good spot to record.

Last edited:

VeltPvPHCF

Hey, just forgot to say this the reason sage is my only vid on the channel is beause im revamping my channel and making it only HCF content instead of factions stuff so now im just doing hcf so yeah thats why I deleted all my vids

VeltPvPHCF

Also 1 more thing I forgot my mic was off in the vid so next vid I will be sure to have my mic on sorry again

HeresLobo

+1 really good youtuber from that one video I can tell he will get really big. He's not toxic at all, he has a chill faction.