sagepvp turning into north korea?

Amilla

The forums post was removed for various reasons 1 being Everyone was acting toxic in it towards others and a swastika with homophobic slurs on the signs of the racist builds.

Ties

Established member
The forums post was removed for various reasons 1 being Everyone was acting toxic in it towards others and a swastika with homophobic slurs on the signs of the racist builds.
How was it toxic? There were no homophobic or racial slurs lmao. The point of adding the swatstika picture was to show that one of your staff members deadass posed in front of it and went out of vanish. If your staff condones it, it’s obviously okay.

2x12

Manager
+1, homophobic sluts are not cool

Amilla

How was it toxic? There were no homophobic or racial slurs lmao. The point of adding the swatstika picture was to show that one of your staff members deadass posed in front of it and went out of vanish. If your staff condones it, it’s obviously okay.

Like we said take it to a higher-up privately not to the forums to cause everyone to go crazy as it did and that's why I have taken it down for you guys going out of your way to try and be toxic and cause more drama that is not needed..

Ties

Established member
Like we said take it to a higher-up privately not to the forums to cause everyone to go crazy as it did and that's why I have taken it down for you guys going out of your way to try and be toxic and cause more drama that is not needed..
Like I said, I’ve taken it to higher ups in the past and nothing happens. Instead of censoring us let the players see what happens behind closed doors.

Cheulsy

You know what else is not accepted? your position on the staff team. I recorded every single convo I had and it will be leading to your demotion. You cant take down my post because of the replies. I don't control them.

Amilla

You know what else is not accepted? your position on the staff team. I recorded every single convo I had and it will be leading to your demotion. You cant take down my post because of the replies retard. I don't control them.

When it becomes toxic like you are being at the moment yes I can, we are told to do so and like I said please take it to higher-ups not onto our forums thanks.

Ties

Established member
When it becomes toxic like you are being at the moment yes I can, we are told to do so and like I said please take it to higher-ups not onto our forums thanks.
Please show me the rule that says we’re not allowed to post this on the forums.

Cheulsy

I can take what ever I want to the forums and theres nothing you can do about it unless it violates the guidelines. I don't have to take it to higher ups but I will because of your attitude towards me.