SagePvP Staff

Cheulsy

crisily unvanishes in front of my faction and proceeds to take a screen shot with a swastika with us. Keep in mine our entire faction is Jewish so this was very hurtful to us. We don't feel safe playing this server anymore because of the staff. They proceed to screen share us every single and false ban even though we don't condone cheating/doxxing/ddosing. We have repeatedly @everyone'd in our discord server reminding them of this. What crisily did was very unproffesional. I just want to ask, was it worth it? Why would you unvanish in the first place. Please demote him. +1 or -1.
and
If nothing is done we will post this on twitter and send it to Goothy News.
2020-05-25_22.56.47.png
2020-05-25_22.56.47.png

Cheulsy

Sorry I think you accidentally wrote that. It's alright I will fix it for you!!!!:

3915.jpg
+1
━╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋━
IGN
: ignMark
Faction: Villigence
Role: Leader
◥◣◆◢◤
TS: ts.sagepvp.org
Server IP: sagepvp.org
Forums: Click Here
Staff Applications: Click here
Ban Appeals: Click Here
Translator Applications: Click Here
Media Applications: Click Here
━╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋━
I play kitmap on Sage and hcf on Viper
Markus

Cheulsy

-1, he shouldnt be demoted as sometimes the staffmode vanish can break (as u can see in one of the screenshots.)

are u fucking retarded? It's not a glitch if he takes a screenshot in front of a swastika with us LOL. I am 100% sure shit like that doesnt glitch so how about you do your research before commenting something dumb like this.

2x12

Manager
are u fucking retarded? It's not a glitch if he takes a screenshot in front of a swastika with us LOL. I am 100% sure shit like that doesnt glitch so how about you do your research before commenting something dumb like this.
look at the ss i posted....?