SagePvP Staff tier list

Track

Owner
(THE LEADER)
Jacob 8/10 - He actually does so much work behind the scenes, constantly seeing updates coming out and seeing all the new ideas coming in is amazing, you can tell he truly cares about the server.

Manager
(THE CEO'S)
sc0ttay Poor/10/No Bitches - Catch him msging you at 3 am about sagepvp koths whilst at a party instead of getting bitches

Arctic 5/10 - tbh, never really spoke

Head Admin

Dye 9/10 - Super cool dude, he was always responsive and answered any questions I had, or helped out if I was unaware of a situation, also helped me get out of some messes and just overall really helpful to me.

Deployable - Loser/Frog/Broke
Nothing to say here

Platform Admin

(THE HOST DIRECTORS)

compacts 8/10 - Although we never really staffed together all that much at the same time, you ALWAYS answered my questions (I asked a lot) and were super helpful to me when I was staffing. You also just have this super positive vibe coming from you and were always fun to see talking in the staff groups

Senior Mod
(THE MUTUALS)
compend 8/10 - You were and still are one of my favourite people to staff with, you are super chill and fun to talk to, I still remember my first day when the dude fell from the sky and died and I laughed my ass off for a few minutes. You're a super chill and nice guy, I don't see a reason for anyone to not like you, I hope you keep staffing.

Zyaf 7/10 - You helped me with all of my SS questions I had for you, and I am still amazed at the amount of SS's that you actually do, I haven't talked to you all that much, but from my interactions with you so far you are really chill and pleasant.

Hahasike 10/10 - You were definitely one of the staff members that I staffed with the most, I had fun doing support rooms with you, and talking about all the funny/weird things that happened either in support rooms or in the game, you were always convivial and it made it fun to be around you.

Faction Managers
(THE STAFF THAT AREN'T STAFF)
trackxddd 9/10 - Incredibly chill guy, Super fun to talk too, should just give him SA tbh.

Tomley 7/10 - Never talked that much but you really helped the comp aspect of the server with suggestions.

ratguts 6/10 - Is a shame that we never really got to interact, but I am sure if you're still around that you're doing your job!

yshuM 8/10 - Genuinely helps the staffing side of the server, super helpful guy, and was fun to call with :)