SagePvP Staff Ratings

Ties

Established member
Okay this isn't one of those "I want to call someone out because I'm butthurt" because those are cringy and weird asf. I went on Omegle and had people rate the staff members based on the picture they provided. Obviously if you were a pussy and didn't show your face then you weren't rated. I got several fours, tens, and eights so keep that in mind while you're reading the list.

Manager
@calvin - I got a nine and you got an eight then I brought up the fact you drink white claws 24/7 and that you were a self proclaimed "party animal" and you got a nine somehow.

Platform Admin
@ChronicSeizures - You got a nine and I got a ten AND SHE WAS CUTE AF AND FROM SPAIN.

Admin
@RETROUSSE - I got a four and you got a five + you got penalized for having a perm.

Senior Mod
@VoiceChannel - You got a zero and I got a negative zero :(

Mod+
Forer - You got a seven I forget what I got.
@crisily - You got a six I got a seven.
@Rice - You got an eight I got an eight point five.

Helper
@Maryvalexd - I got a ten and you got a two.
@Cleve - I got a five and you got a six.
@ReallyDicey (Rinx) - You and me both got a ten this round buddy.

This concludes the staff rating if you didn't show your face your an ugly fat bitch and if you want the video (the audio didn't record) I can get it to you; I just need to trim out the dick stroking parts.

Amilla

Very kind, also not so nice to make fun of others family members passing away D:

“Every day is a gift from God. There’s no guarantee of tomorrow, so that tells me to see the good in this day to make the most of it.” – Joel Osteen

2x12

Manager
Very kind, also not so nice to make fun of others family members passing away D:

“Every day is a gift from God. There’s no guarantee of tomorrow, so that tells me to see the good in this day to make the most of it.” – Joel Osteen
5x5205x5213451341x5201x50 = my answer to your message.

Last edited: