Denied SagePVP - Staff Application

Tahjhi

SAGEPVP - Staff Application ItzKyux

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): ItzKyux

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Mod LushPVP SrMod DesirePVP Trial Mod - FireMC Mod - SunkenMC Admin - ArsenicMC
ArsenicMC Was a Factions Server Got 20 - 40 players a day and it was a fun server i was admin on I was first in the interview and got accepted So ArsenicMC Was Well Formed Just Shut down And It was on for about 2-3 months in the whole server took 1 month and it took about 12 days for beta to get started.

LushPVP Was A HCF That you might know about it got about 10-20 players I was mod it was pretty cool i was not ss verified sadly because i didnt ask to get ss verified and sadly shut down since i mean it wasn't getting the players they wanted.

FireMC It was a Spanish HCF server i managed it was pretty good No Joke got 10-20 players it ain't that bad the server was smooth I got things good and got everything setup and i was moving people in Teamspeak and stuff like that was trial mod.

SunkenMC I was Mod a server that was factions got about 30-40 players there beta took a week and it was really good it shut down sadly but i was actually a SS verified at that time got trained.

DesirePVP I was Sr Mod it gets 30 - 50 players and it was factions a server was great i wasn't ss verified It was really good anti cheat formed well i was with a trainer i was trial mod but after a week got instantly Sr Mod since i was muting and just going crazy.

MurderMC I was owner it was a practice server it was really god got about 20 players a day not to crazy i was SSing the anti cheat was really good, had a few bugs but we managed at fixed them.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Helping others I can help players since im kinda active in the community im fast at doing this i can move in Teamspeak I can do alot of things in helping and Contribution to this team i can do alot of things I can help out and be smart about things I can do a ton of things some skills of mine are Fast Dragging In TS, Smart, Can Handle Some Things Alone. Problem solving I can solve things of players are arguing in chat i will /warn them both since if there arguing Its really makes me sad when people argue. Adaptability Is something Im good at im fast in situations I can manage maybe getting another staff to help me in the situation.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If i was doing it on a scale 1-10 i would say 8.5 im quick at managing things I can improve alot of players experience I first would tell them to first F create (fname) And /freerank to go ahead and get a free vip rank and then /reclaim to get some keys to open and run down road to get a claim and then build ur base, start base raiding with ur partner items and get rich!

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8.4 this is not bad I don't lie at all its only 8.4 because sometimes like we don't all have 10/10 honesty some people do lie I have some reasons to lie because sometimes I lie to my friends and stuff but on SagePVP I won't lie since This server is great and stuff, I will do my best at a ton of things Im really honest.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Depending On The Comments On This Application They Can Vouch Whatever.

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 6-7 hours per day.

↬ What is your discord and telegram @?: Discord and tele is @kinglxxy

↬ Additional Information (optional): Hey Im ItzKyux For Short You Can Call Me Kyux, im 15 with a ton of skill on sagepvp. I can do a ton of things while being staff on this network. Im also a content creator with 200 subs.

compend

Congratulations, your application has been set to pending.

Please message me on telegram (@compendmc) to schedule an interview.