Sage... Sage... Sage...

Kinomu

Please stop being like this; it won't bring you anywhere. How much money did you make in the meanwhile for posting this thread?

Stop stating that a staff member/manager is terrible due to him retiring. You never apprehend why he left, and if you paid awareness, you could've seen that he got given the position back, which means he wasn't that bad, right?

@calvin was indeed a good manager, I agree, but he left, and there is zero we can do about it.

@str2 has loads of experience, and he is a friendly person stop placing him in cases without knowing the backstory.

Ps @Nyhu smells.

Hayh

💻✅
Please stop being like this; it won't bring you anywhere. How much money did you make in the meanwhile for posting this thread?

Stop stating that a staff member/manager is terrible due to him retiring. You never apprehend why he left, and if you paid awareness, you could've seen that he got given the position back, which means he wasn't that bad, right?

@calvin was indeed a good manager, I agree, but he left, and there is zero we can do about it.

@str2 has loads of experience, and he is a friendly person stop placing him in cases without knowing the backstory.

Ps @Nyhu smells.

Last edited:

R0CE

Established member
Calvin was great yeah that's true
VoiceChannel was good but everybody goes at some time
Str2 is not a bad Manager and he just started
Retrousse as Manager would not be good

Honestly, Retrousse wouldn't be that bad of a manager in my opinion. It's really great worth ethic, he's pretty loyal. He did part of my interview. Honestly, he knows what he's talking about. But you could definitely get someone who's much more qualified.

Ties

Established member
bro trust me the new manager has the server in good hands

believe it or not i've spoken to him and he actually has plans for the server

also, Retrousse is literally not even qualified for his current job as he is only 14 years old so how could he sign an NDA and become manager