Sage... Sage... Sage...

Naughty

Known member
1. I've Lost interest in sage 2. Calvin, and voicechannel are gone 3. Head-staff (new manager cough cough) suck ass. Ok so I think we can all literally agree how dead sage is. As someone that has played sage for almost a year ive seen better days. Sage is just dying by the minute. Jacob is losing interest in sage as a server owner. As many of you know I play kitmap a lot on sage. Imo Its dumb how one of the maps for Kits lasted no joke almost 6 months before a reset. This just shows how much staff don't care about sage anymore. The new manager is dogshit imo. Again imo sage would only get better if retrousse is given manager. as much as some of u may hate him, he is actually a great staff member. I really don't know what rest to say, if please add more to the comments about how shitty sage is now. I really like this server but its really just in the no return area now. Whether you agree or not, im spitting facts when I say SAGE IS DEAD!!!

Serae

Established member
1. I've Lost interest in sage 2. Calvin, and voicechannel are gone 3. Head-staff (new manager cough cough) suck ass. Ok so I think we can all literally agree how dead sage is. As someone that has played sage for almost a year ive seen better days. Sage is just dying by the minute. Jacob is losing interest in sage as a server owner. As many of you know I play kitmap a lot on sage. Imo Its dumb how one of the maps for Kits lasted no joke almost 6 months before a reset. This just shows how much staff don't care about sage anymore. The new manager is dogshit imo. Again imo sage would only get better if retrousse is given manager. as much as some of u may hate him, he is actually a great staff member. I really don't know what rest to say, if please add more to the comments about how shitty sage is now. I really like this server but its really just in the no return area now. Whether you agree or not, im spitting facts when I say SAGE IS DEAD!!!
Retrousse being Manager funniest shit I've heard for a while

TaxLimit

Known member
I've been playing kitmap alone for the past 2 ish years and I can agree that there were better days, s3's were scarce, everyone only used s2 fires and it was good times the map was good the player base was good it was a really fun time playing kits, but nowadays everyone has dubs of s3's and p3 sets because of op kit and it feels pretty pay to win from a playing standpoint if you were a new player with none of that, no god kit, no donator kit. You'd be a sitting duck with p1 and get farmed by god kids every time you went out in warzone, as a person with the op kit I can definitely say that most people with lower gear just stand no chance and I think playing for them gets really boring and they just end up leaving. So yes, there were better days, VoiceChannel and Calvin leaving is a very sad sight because I know they were beloved staff members in this community and op kit is ruining kitpvp on this server for new players because most experienced players are all of kitmap and they get steamrolled.

Hayh

💻✅
Calvin was great yeah that's true
VoiceChannel was good but everybody goes at some time
Str2 is not a bad Manager and he just started
Retrousse as Manager would not be good

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member
str2 is good idk what you mean and retrousse with manager is uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah no and rn sage is the most alive it's been i think besides when imake was here

Sauds

Legendary Member
Str2 disappears to much for me to care. Calvins experiences were one of the main reasons he was liked and I’m sure Str2 can do a good job too. Not quite sure how RETROUSSE got Admin as I’d put him in the Trixkz category for being as annoying

Brutal

Str2 disappears to much for me to care. Calvins experiences were one of the main reasons he was liked and I’m sure Str2 can do a good job too. Not quite sure how RETROUSSE got Admin as I’d put him in the Trixkz category for being as annoying
retrousse is quite nice.

TaxLimit

Known member
From the videos and stuff I've seen Tye seems like a cool dude, but most people disagree with that. I have no idea why.

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member
idk what you mean Trixkz is cool :cool:

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Lol