Sage is a very good network and actually has staff that care

that is all
toxicity is not the right thing

DO NOT DO IT

trust me
it hurts in the long run

scaredly

Established member
-1, factions get abused for on here. so like not really that good of a server, want me to list 2 of the major factions that gets abused for on sage by the main owner?

-Rawr
-OvO
-Dare

most of these factions aren't good, they just simply go in ts and b like I want to b refunded or ur getting demoted cus ill suck off jacob or botings. This makes the server very unfair and very toxic for other factions who actually get ftop legitimately, my faction has also reported so many staff members for abusing for these factions and they get told 'Stop dont do that' type shit its actually toxic.

godmeme

-1, factions get abused for on here. so like not really that good of a server, want me to list 2 of the major factions that gets abused for on sage by the main owner?

-Rawr
-OvO
-Dare

most of these factions aren't good, they just simply go in ts and b like I want to b refunded or ur getting demoted cus ill suck off jacob or botings. This makes the server very unfair and very toxic for other factions who actually get ftop legitimately, my faction has also reported so many staff members for abusing for these factions and they get told 'Stop dont do that' type shit its actually toxic.
also frog squad #partnersoverplayers

Jacob

Owner

-Rawr
-OvO
-Dare

I only faction I have heard of there is RAWR because they used to play OG sage. Feel free to blame me or the server as much as you want but it's not our fault if your faction isn't very good.

scaredly

Established member
I only faction I have heard of there is RAWR because they used to play OG sage. Feel free to blame me or the server as much as you want but it's not our fault if your faction isn't very good.
No need to blame I have recordings upon recordings of rawr getting rolled back cus they "lagged out" and blamed server cus the niggas EU playing NA servers ofc ur internet finna b some ass cheeks my nigga whattttt

scaredly

Established member
The owner isnt dedicated @ all,he makes weekly announcements half the time he isnt even on 4 his own servers sotws lmfao

GarsonGV

yeah I think SagePvP is the best server for Minecraft HCF. It is because FaithfulMC is too laggy, VeltMC and HolyHCF will kick people who is laggy(I live in HongKong). Therefore, I choose to play ViperMC but my friend suddenly banned there and told the staff of ViperMC to give us some evidence to support finally they banned me too LOL. That's why I choose to play SagePvP.

InFeth

Known member
+1
I love the server
I love all the owners and Managers
I like most of the head staff but some of them are eh they think they are better than others
The server has no glitches the development team is on of the best development teams in the hcf community
Some of the staff are abusers but they end up getting demoted