Denied sadhourss (Staff Application)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dielute

IGN: sadhourss

Timezone: PST

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, I own a blue snowball

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes i have all 3, my discord is [ sadhourss#6658 ]. my telegram is [ @sadhourss ]

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: VortexPvP
[now known as WyvernNetwork]
On VortexPvP. I was a Helper for around nine months, I had devoted the majority of this time into recording and punishing hackers accordingly as well as moderating chat to ensure users are treated with respect. I had left the server due to the lack of acknowledgment for my hard work.
Velocity-MC
Velocity-MC was a server I had joined shortly after leaving VortexPvP, Now my time on Velocity was far from perfect, but the network alone had allowed me to develop new skills and allowed me to better myself. I had worked my way up from Helper too HCF Admin where myself and two others had worked together too setup and manage multiple HCF Maps before the owner decided to discontinue HCF. Once HCF was closed, I became a global admin where I learnt more than I ever thought I could, I was an admin on this network for over a year and was loyal throughout the ups and downs. During my time on Velocity, I had learnt how to devote time correctly. using my time to work and improve servers the network had to offer, as well as administrating, I had soon become a Staff Manager. focusing on staff ranging from Helper too Head-Mod. I had been a staff manager until I was demoted. the reasoning for my demotion was in my opinion a bit controversial. though the reasons given to me by the owner himself made me realise I was in the wrong, and would openly admit that. Due to the amount of respect I had towards both, the ownership team and the players. I took it on the chin and continued.
Velocity-MC

Velocity-MC was a server I had joined shortly after leaving VortexPvP, Now my time on Velocity was far from perfect, but the network alone had allowed me to develop new skills and allowed me to better myself. I had worked my way up from Helper too HCF Admin where myself and two others had worked together too setup and manage multiple HCF Maps before the owner decided to discontinue HCF. Once HCF was closed, I became a global admin where I learnt more than I ever thought I could, I was an admin on this network for over a year and was loyal throughout the ups and downs. During my time on Velocity, I had learnt how to devote time correctly. using my time to work and improve servers the network had to offer, as well as administrating, I had soon become a Staff Manager. focusing on staff ranging from Helper too Head-Mod. I had been a staff manager until I was demoted. the reasoning for my demotion was in my opinion a bit controversial. though the reasons given to me by the owner himself made me realise I was in the wrong, and would openly admit that. Due to the amount of respect I had towards both, the ownership team and the players. I took it on the chin and continued.
Why do you want to become staff?:I see a lot of potential in this network, and believe I am able to help Faithful reach that potential. I have worked on servers that have had hundreds and sometimes thousands of players on, meaning I was there when the servers were doing amazing. but for once, I want to be there too see a server reach the potential I know it has, help turn Faithful into a network people remember, that people enjoy so much they come back. to ensure everyone is satisfied with the experience. I want to be apart of Faithful as I want to help work alongside others to turn this network into one of the most known networks around.
Why should we accept you as staff?: There are three factors that makes me a better candidate than most applicants.

UNDERSTANDING
I understand how HCF is managed, maintained and organized. as stated above, I have experience which also comes with understanding. having an understanding on how something is manages, maintained and organized means I don't have to spend countless hours figuring out how to do basic things, I am able to start a task and ensure the outcome is nothing but perfection, as well as an understanding in regards to HCF, I also understand how to manage staff. this understanding comes from my time on a previous network I was admin on, (stated above in Previous Experience). I want to be able to use this to better the staff team, Faithful currently has. ensuring that they're all ready for the time Faithful is up at the top alongside other well known HCF networks.

Why do you want to become staff?: I want to become staff because I think it would be a great way to help people with their situations. It would also help me gain more knowledge and experience.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
You should accept me as a staff member on SagePVP because I am mature, I also like to learn new things. I do have a little bit of knowledge on screensharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.