Denied sadhourss' Staff Application (NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftyyBoiii

IGN: sadhourss​

Timezone: PST​

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, I own a blue snowball​

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes, I have all 3.​

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

Yes.

Old Viper (Trial-Mod *Server shut down*): I was trial-mod/helper on here for about 2 weeks, and after the server shut down. This was the first server i have ever been a staff on. It was a very fun experience to meet to people and to learn how to become a good staff member. This server had tought me the basics on how HCF works and the full amount of knowledge that has to be put in while being staff on servers.​

TemperHCF (Owner *Resigned after 6 months): I had been owner on TemperHCF for about 6 months, then had resigned due to inactivity on the server. This server had tought me lots of new things, such as commands, and how to properly deal with situations. This server had tought me a lot about being apart of the staff team.​

EmperiumPVP (Mod *Server shut down*): I had been mod on EmperiumPVP for about 2 weeks, then the server had shut down due to an ETB attack. This server had tought me how to SS (somewhat) but still had lacked knowledge on dealing with certain things.​

Aodus Network (Trial-Mod *Resigned after about 1 month*) This server was the biggest for me and tought me how to properly SS people and to look for the right things during an SS. I had learned to become more professional and mature during this time. I had noticed an issue with my attitude and had fixed it. This server had a really huge impact on me.​

ExcileHQ (Owner *Resigned after 1 year*) This server I had owned as well, and learned to deal with situations the correct and mature way. I was an owner on ExcileHQ for about 1 year and had resigned due to a bad staff manager. The staff team was very un-professional and very toxic towards their players.​

Why do you want to become staff?:

I would like to become staff on SagePVP to gain more knowledge of the HCF background. I also enjoy this server a lot and love to meet new members on the staff team/regular players. It's always fun to gain more experience on servers and I know this would help me out a lot for the future time. This server has a huge player base and would like to get a chance to gain experience on a server with a huge following. This would be a big help towards learning new stuff and to meet new people. Becoming staff on servers is great for new learning experiences, and would be great to become staff on a big network!​

Why should we accept you as staff?:

I should be accepted because I am mature and always professional as I can be. I love to help people with their issues and usually a kind person. I would like a better community overall. Helping people is what I love to do and making a better community is also my goal. I have a decent amount of experience but would love to gain more by becoming staff on SagePVP. I strive to be a better person, such as becoming more mature, active and professional. This would be a huge opportunity for me by becoming staff on SagePVP and would learn a ton from it. I am also a hard working person in general, I do love putting the max amount of my time onto servers. I am also a mature, kind, caring, and professional person.​

Additional Information:

Monday: 6+ hours​

Tuesday: 6+ hours​

Wednesday: 4+ hours​

Thursday: 7+ hours​

Friday: 8+ hours​

Saturday & Sunday: 9+ hours each day​

My discord is [ sadhourss#6658 ] and my telegram is [ @sadhourss ]. Thanks for taking my application into consideration! I would love to be apart of the staff team on SagePVP.​

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.