Timezone: CEST
    Netherlands/Dutch
    Do you own a quality microphone?:
    Absolutely
    !​

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
    Yup! everything and you can message me whenever.​

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
    Yes on a different server DarePVP.net its another small server that stopped i was mod on there.​
    Why do you want to become staff?:
    I want to support the server! and i can speak 1 other language (Dutch) and maybe get the server a little bigger​
    Why should we accept you as staff?:
    Im very motivated! in getting cheaters such as (auto clickers reach and x-rayers ) And im Always online if i can be.​
    Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?:
    i dont know any staff members so no unfortunately. (╥﹏╥)

Additional Information:
    i wanna wish the server good luck in the future! thats all.(¬‿¬)

Owen

i saw him a lot of time owen theres a lot of details so yea i dont know what your talking about
I really hope that you're joking to be honest. This application has like zero detail compared to many others.

ikbennep

dude do you know what you need to do dont say anything about otheres when you arent a staff members so pls be quiet

Owen

dude do you know what you need to do dont say anything about otheres when you arent a staff members so pls be quiet
All I'm doing is giving my feedback so that he can improve his application. Not meant to be an insult.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @SadBoyh, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.