Denied Saalttt's staff apply

ignSlat

IGN (In-Game Name): Saalttt
Region (EU/NA/Other): SA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, in a survival/prac server called Mediacraft, I was mod+
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I think SagePvP is a really really good server and I would love to help and improve the server to become even better. I resigned from Mediacraft because I was one of the only staffs online almost all the time but I never got promote in 6 months almost 7, I wasn’t getting anything new, so I started getting bored and finally I resigned, now I got the same motivation I use to have when I started with all this staffing thing, and I know here on Sage if I’m active and over all a good staff I’ll get promoted and be able to do more things to help and improve the server.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Helping and moving them on teamspeak, and not threatening them in a bad way, if someone /helpop Staff tp im glitch or something like that I would tp and check what's happening, and if I see a blatant cheater ban him or freeze him, I also think I can just be nice when I move somebody on teamspeak so they can feel comfortable and not another negative way.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8/10 I rate myself an 8/10 mostly because my lack of experience staffing, but I know I can learn really fast, but besides that I don’t see a lot of issues with myself
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:No sadly (optional)
Additional Information?: I can also speak spanish (I'm Spanish Translator here and in other server as well) and I can be really active I was active while being translator but as almost everyone knows SagePvP isn’t fully of Spanish people so I never got moved but as staff I can do lots more of things and I'm gonna be really active