Denied [SA] CaptainCrackKing

jinx

FORMAT
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): CaptainCrackKing
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, but its on servers unknown to you, since I am from Balkan. I can name them if required.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I've been playing minecraft for a while, especially pvp based gamemodes, and to be honest I've always fitted the role of being staff, atleast to me. I've just been through so many scenarios and situations, to the point where I simply know how to deal with them, and I always know what the outcome will be. I'm good under pressure, and I'll always deal accordingly to the situation. I'm really good at screensharing aswell, I've been in the SS community for a while too, almost no cheat gets past me. I know my name (Ingame) might not sound too bright, but my apologies for it. You'll be left assured when we talk.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Well, as I said above I simply know how to deal with people. I know what fits them best, and what fits me best in every situation. As well as I said. I'm good at screensharing so I would be able to thoroughly get rid of the cheaters, atleast I hope so. I don't want to sound too cocky. That's about it.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? It's 10. I don't like lying and if I do something that is proven to be wrong afterwards, I'll simply answer honestly to whoever asked me what happened. Honesty is the best policy.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) /
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 2-4h max.
↬ What is your discord @?: jinx696
↬ Additional Information (optional): None.