Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysa

IGN (In-Game Name): Rysa

Timezone:
GMT

Sweden

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I own the SteelSeries artic pro headset and a blue yeti.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I do, - OK.#3389

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

I was Mod on PvPTemple were I helped a lot behind the scenes and in TeamSpeak, it was a pretty good staff team and a great experience overall and I also learned how to manage the player base overall and I think that helped me a lot in my journey. I had to resign due to being busy with school sadly, I also worked as a supporter for a local call center in an internship

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I really do want to become staff to keep the server free of cheaters and people violating rules. also to keep it clean and friendly I play a lot of kits and I usually see people cuss out each other using heavily racist slurs etc. and I do believe my past experience indeed can be helpful on the sage network in the daily staff team routine I created a lot of friendships on the sagenetwork, I also heavily believe in treating everyone with the same respect overall I think I could help create a better player experience on sage

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: Honestly, I think I could add a great twist to the sage staff team as I'm an open guy I like helping people. as I also really enjoy playing on sage in my free-time I will definitely be committed as a helper and put a lot of work into any challenges I will be given as a helper I do believe my helping skills could do an impact and make people more happy with the support they do receive i often see people complaining in chat that no staff is there to help them with their questions. I am online a lot and think I would do great replying to everyone I rarely get stressed or triggered as I try to look at everything in a positive way If the player is upset about something I will try my best to make their problem be solved asap I also think my past experience would help in a lot of situations. I'm always very patient and calm which goes for every situation so that I can give the player the best experience.
I also always have ShadowPlay open so for bans and so on I will always have the proof to provide if needed

When I set a goal for my self I always reach my goal that's why I think I would put a great addition to the staff team on sage I am very active on the discord and when people have a problem I tend to help them reach a higher staff or if I can help them with the powers I do have
This also goes for on the actual server I've helped people create forum accounts before. and get in contact with a higher ranked staff member to help them with their on-going problem
The time I that will be dedicated to the server will be 6 hours a day - 7 in the weekends

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Hayh, He was Mod+, he can vouch for me and also told me I should go ahead and apply.

Additional Information:
I studied Science and I'm currently taking online classes till March next year so I will have lots of time to put towards the sage project

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Last edited:

Rysa

Thanks for you're feedback I didn't want to put too much detail either as I wanted it to remain clean and good looking.

Trippie1400

+1.
Could use a little more detail. but overall i seen you on the server and you seem like a nice guy who tries to help others.

Status
Not open for further replies.