Status
Not open for further replies.

RussianK

IGN (In-Game Name): RussianK

Timezone: GMT

Do you own a quality microphone?: Razer Kraken

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
- I have various staff experience on many popular servers. My first time staffing was on ''Faithfulmc'' I was a Helper for almost a month before i resigned because it was becoming stale and there was no opportunity for promotions at the time. During my time as a staff member on faithful i learnt the core inspect commands for insiding, dtr evading and so forth. I also learnt the general role as a helper and how to staff the server correctly, fairly and sufficiently.
-After leaving FaithfulMc I joined the staff team of ''Mineman Club'', i started of as a Trial-mod and progressed very quickly to a server moderator. I progressed through the staff team within the first week, this is because of how frequent i logged on the server and how many punishments i gave out. I resigned from Mineman club after reaching the staff position of Moderator, i resigned from Mineman club because staffing a practice server becomes very stale. https://gyazo.com/1f0f7a4abf9a71625082e46ce6bc01a4

Why do you want to become Staff?:
-A Huge reason as to why i want to join the staff team is because i feel as hcf is dying and i believe that it is partly because of staff members, i feel as if many staff members don't give players a fair decision. As a hard core hcf player i know what it is like to receive bad staff support and how frustrating it can be when you cant be helped. I believe as a ex staff member and hcf player that i would be able to find the perfect mid ground with following the staff guide and general hcf rules and still give players the support and help that they deserve.
- My next reason as to why i want join the staff team is because hcf as a community is dying. I feel as if a great, experienced staff member could bring new players to the server and show them what hcf is about, i want to show them the none toxic side of the community and to help and give they great staff to player support; to build relationships with players so they feel as if their suggestions and questions and being listened to and answered, i want their quires and reports to be followed up with and dealt with instead of being brushed over one shoulder. I want players to have a fun and enjoyable experience while playing sagepvp, and i feel that i am capable of doing this.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
- I believed that you should accept me as staff because, i have a fair amount of experience, this will lead me to make mature, fair, and understandable decisions when it comes to staffing the server. I will always provide a friendly, generous, and understanding support to ensure that players are satisfied and happy with my results, actions and overall staff experience, and if not, i will make sure it is clear as to why certain decisions where made. Giving me the opportunity of becoming a staff member on sage presents it self as a great opportunity for me and sagepvp i feel as if they would be gaining a valuable staff member who knows hcf, knows the players, and very much knows how it feels to be on the receiving end of bad staff support. This is what i pledge to be against.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
-Zackian

Additional Information: i would like to thank you for reading my staff application.
Yes my staff application may not be ''Long'' however i don't think you really want to spend 20 minuets reading through a dragged out post.
So i decided to keep it short and sweet and get right to the point.

Contact information.
Telegram: @RussianKK

Darck

Veteran Member
-1 lying about experience as you cant be staff on faithful without any experience and minemen is easily faked

Hayh

💻✅

Beside the fact that youré lying about your previous staff experiences, your application also lacks detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.