Rules (lets talk about it)

Kneck

Hey @Kneck,

We appreciate your trying to point out flaws. Could you elaborate on what rules are questionable?
Allying is basically allowed on sage now , allying on event aka koth u get a warning each time before they ban u the warnings do not even stack it’s sad that the two big koths conquest and palace were won by allying and cheating factions , Selective targeting is on and off , people cheat and don’t get Disqualified half the time they are unbanned it’s the same cheating and allying factions that continue to win f top u guys don’t ban them in a act to save players it but in reality other factions quit tag team quit I’m pretty sure and they were legit and good all the facs are starting to quit , I even heard there’s no f top now for teams or that some ppl still aren’t payed from last map , I have been playing this sever for over a year now I love to play it but it’s starting to get out of hand and all Over the place to the point were I can’t even record without ppl taking advantage of the rules if u are staff and want recordings of my experiences with sages rules being broken and nothing happening msg me on tele @jayyytrill

Enzo

+1 it’s not only him That complains it’s most of the other players that play the server The whole map. It’s really beginning to get demotivating to even play the game this should be looked into and fixed immediately.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
+1 it’s not only him That complains it’s most of the other players that play the server The whole map. It’s really beginning to get demotivating to even play the game this should be looked into and fixed immediately.

In my opinion its really hard to figure out for a staff member is allying or not. Allying is one of the most complex rules. As of I know selective targeting would still be considered allying. Kitsniping is obviously allowed. It's also allowed to focus one faction when you are only trying to knock a faction.
(If there is any false informations in here feel free to change my post @staff.)

Snowy

Known member
Allying is basically allowed on sage now , allying on event aka koth u get a warning each time before they ban u the warnings do not even stack it’s sad that the two big koths conquest and palace were won by allying and cheating factions , Selective targeting is on and off , people cheat and don’t get Disqualified half the time they are unbanned it’s the same cheating and allying factions that continue to win f top u guys don’t ban them in a act to save players it but in reality other factions quit tag team quit I’m pretty sure and they were legit and good all the facs are starting to quit , I even heard there’s no f top now for teams or that some ppl still aren’t payed from last map , I have been playing this sever for over a year now I love to play it but it’s starting to get out of hand and all Over the place to the point were I can’t even record without ppl taking advantage of the rules if u are staff and want recordings of my experiences with sages rules being broken and nothing happening msg me on tele @jayyytrill
We are constantly monitoring our events and take action if we see necessary. We are also always screen sharing players who have been reported for cheating, feel free to report them to us.

Most of the time if someone is reported for cheating and found suspicious after capping an event, the user will get screenshared and if convicted, the user will be banned, points will be removed from that faction accordingly, and the event will then go back up. These users generally do not get unbanned unless they make an appeal. As for the allying part, I was in teamspeak with you the other day when you reported those people for allying, and I completely understood where you were coming from. The thing with that is that allying is such a touchy subject to deal with because there are so many details that come into play when dealing with each individuals situation especially if they're in a class. While selective targetting is now allowed, if two diamonds from opposite factions go for a kit (let's just say a bard), because they think it'll be an easy kill or objectively better for them in the fight, some of the opponents who's in that bard's faction might think it's allying when really it isn't. You see where I'm coming from? Now if the opposite were to happen (2 people from different factions focus a diamond) then that's a much more obvious case of allying. If there's sufficient video proof ranging from around 30 seconds - 1 minute of the fight with the players allying, I'm sure most staff would be happy to ban the people who were breaking the rule. The reason the rule is the way it is is for the fairness of the players and so they don't have to suffer from a potential false ban.

C

calvin

Thanks for letting us know about this, and it's going to be changed for next map. Starting this coming Saturday, warnings will not be applied to players who are allying, and the punishment will be a ban. Please respond to this if you have anything you'd like to add to this.

Kneck

Thanks for letting us know about this, and it's going to be changed for next map. Starting this coming Saturday, warnings will not be applied to players who are allying, and the punishment will be a ban. Please respond to this if you have anything you'd like to add to this.
I appreciate it a lot y’all are taking action to make the server better I love sage xd

McDonaldsMenu

Known member
thank god