Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I do. (Samson Meteor Mic)

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, I do.
Discord LittleRoss#9834
Telegram @LittleRoss

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

WarAccademy - Resigned - Helper

I resigned because the management didn't care about the staff.

Zolux - Server closed - Sr. Moderator
Zolux was my first EU experience, unfortunately the server closed.

CobaltMC - Server closed - Moderator
After Zolux, VitaPvP invited me to join into CobaltMC staff team. Unfortunately, Cobalt closed too.

PvPTemple - Resigned - Moderator
I resigned from PvPTemple because I found out many things about the server and the management. I've also been staff in the actual version of PvPTemple but I resigned because we basically didn't have an AntiCheat and we had to ban all the players manually.

Kelsy - Server closed - Administrator
Kelsy was an italian faction server which honestly was pretty good, I had a lot of fun on it because some of my friends used to be staff on it with me.

FearGames - Resigned - Helper
FearGames was also an italian server and I decided to resign for the same reason of WarAccademy, the management didn't care about us.

DrasticPvP - Server closed - Plat. Admin
I can't say a lot about DrasticPvP because we only did an open beta and the server shut down.

ViperMC - Server closed (Factions) - Faction Moderator
Thanks to Kelsy's experience, I had a chance to join into ViperMC Factions Staff Team but they "unmerged" from Viper and opened another server a few months ago.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I want to become staff on there because, in my opinion, that's one of the best HCF servers in the community. I really want to help the community of this server, so the players can have a better experience. Also, I think that everybody should have a chance to join in a big network like Sage and so I think I should have that chance too. My main gamemode is HCF so I'm used to it and I also know how it works to staff on an HCF server (Many of my friends been staff on Sage or on other HCF servers and they taught me something). Sometimes with my friends I play on SagePvP and I get killed by cheaters, that's not a good thing and I felt a little bit mad for the other players who got killed by the cheaters too, I know that happens daily but at least on SagePvP I want to avoid this to happen. That obviously requires a lot of work and dedication, and (on my daily playtime as staff) I think I'll be able to work for cleaning the server. Excluding the cheaters, on the server, they may be toxic people too and a player who doesn't like toxic people may become mad and quit from the server and obviously I want to avoid this situation too by putting effort on reading the chat while I do other things. I really want to do this staff experience because I think that would improve myself in many things and as you could read before, I care about SagePvP.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
[Maturity]
I think that's one of the main things for a good staff member, he must be mature and mustn't act childish while doing his work. Jokes are ok but everybody should know his limits.

[ScreenSharing]
I'm a nice ScreenShare executer, I had a lot of experience with them and during a screenshare I can use Process Hacker as well.

[Effort]
I put a lot of effort into the things I do and I also do it when I staff.

[Bilingual]
I can speak two languages because I live in Italy, which would be useful if an italian player joins in the support room and cannot speak English.

[Team Work]
I can communicate and collaborate with others as well.

[Support]
I'm really good with the players, I can deal with the toxic players too without acting childish. I'm a chill person and I've faced a lot of strange situations.

[Honesty]
I've always been an honest person, if I think something I just say it but I obviously can keep secrets and lie if needed.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No, unfortunately.

Additional Information:
none

Kans

- Lack of Detail
- No Proof of Staff Experience
- No Effort

To be honest, Edit it up a bit, put more detail into it!

-Kans

Status
Not open for further replies.