Status
Not open for further replies.

Ari

IGN (In-Game Name):
ros

Timezone:
BST (UK time)

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
BCL (Mineplex Competitve league) - Here i currently place the role of Chat Moderator were i am encouraged to mute and punish people if they break the rules within there discord server, here i have learnt not be a toxic individual and actually watch what i say
CSCL (Mineplex Competitve League) - I was a referee for this league, until i resigned here i learnt how to screenshare well and use programs such as Process hacker 2, paladin and Azran. i now have the courage to find a client in another persons PC and i currently hold the CWCL record for 7 screenshares in a day!

(i also have my own screenshare guide where i store all my screensharing knowledge to refer on if i ever forget or get stuck within a screenshare.)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to be staff on SagePvP because, I don't agree with people using cheats to get ahead of other people, I want to make the game more fair for everyone. I would make sure teams have an equal chance of winning without a team having the advantage of Minecraft cheats, I also have an advantage over MAC OSX players as I used to have a MAC myself and i will be able to Screen share MAC players. I have knowledge of clients on Minecraft servers and i will be able to detect them, I work well in Teams and have good communication skills and I'm able to take instructions well. I really think that I'm ready to step up and play a bigger role in the SagePvP community. I'm motivated to make the SagePvP a bright and better place. I will be excited and ready to take on any task that I am instructed to do, I am very dedicated, enthusiastic and resilient to join the staff team! also I feel like I have the knowledge and understanding of toxicity and bullying to revive the chats to make a non toxic and clean community, I know how to deal with bullying and people using bad words amongst the server. I feel like I can create a clean new environment for new, members to not feel pressured about the amount of toxicity going on in the server, this could also make them feel pressured to leave the community, as I’ve been in that position. We need to make sure that SagePvP is a happy environment for all people and show that everyone is welcome, and I want to make sure everyone is feeling okay and not worried if someone is saying mean or horrible stuff to one another!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If i was accepted i think i could improve the players experience by creating a happy, non toxic and clean environment for all members in the SagePvP community , i feel like i could take SagePvP to another Level with My Screenshare Skills and my commitment with being online for along periods of time (6+ hours per day) but also from my personality because im very reliable, enthusiastic and excited to be apart of the SagePvP staff Team, i will support the server and i will never make any of the players feel Uncomfortable when screensharing and i will always make sure they are comfortable, With me I’m Hardworking and I am committed to any role that is given to me. I am a kind and caring individual that cares about people value of fun!

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
N/A

Additional Information?:
Dont deny me cus im a girl :< jk xo

Attachments

• Chatmod.PNG
    Chatmod.PNG
    98.9 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Hunslet

Established member

- No proof of experience
- Currently staff on a server
- Grammar
- 'Random servers' does not count as a staff experience as you have not listed the name of the server, I would recommend removing it!

Ari

- No proof of experience
- Currently staff on a server
- Grammar
- 'Random servers' does not count as a staff experience as you have not listed the name of the server, I would recommend removing it!
Thank you for the constructive criticism <3

PaulaTheKoala

Hello ros, I have throughly looked through your application and I have decided to give you a -1.

- Lacking detail throughout your whole application
- Lack of previous staff experiences

Add more detail to your whole application and I will consider changing my response

Ari

Hello ros, I have throughly looked through your application and I have decided to give you a -1.

- Lack of previous staff experiences

Add more detail to your whole application and I will consider changing my response
<3

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.