Denied Roleplaying Staff Application (US)

Roleplaying

IGN (In-Game Name): Roleplaying
Timezone: Central
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, all of the above
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: No, but I'm willing to learn
Why do you want to become Staff?:

I feel like I could bring a lot to the server and be a big help bringing in new players and changes. The server is good don't get me wrong but I feel like I could make it better with the help of the fellow staff and also with the suggestions of the community with the addition of me. The server had not had many changes in a while and I feel like the players want something new for once, and that could bring in a bigger variety of people. I can bring many different ideas to the staff team.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I am a pretty original member on this server and have been supporting it for a while. I obviously have gotten a liking to and its things showing that I have one of the top ranks. I have not been proven to be too toxic around the player base and can connect to them like once a player who had tried to grind to the top just like them. I know my way around it as well and have a good experience of how things work and their rules. Yes, I might have been proven to have a few offenses in the past, but those were just steps in helping me understand why not to do that. I understand how cheaters and rule-breakers can ruin the game, and make it unfun for the players. This is why I would like to help the other staff in pursuing these no do-gooders and in exposing them for what they do and bring them to justice. Players deserve to enjoy the full HCF experience on this server and I feel like with a few additions and also the removal of rule-breakers this could be a reality, and all the players could enjoy their time. This is why I think I should be accepted staff on your server.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: I have gotten to know some of the staff, but I can not say for sure that they would be able to say anything for me.
Additional Information: I am a very active player, and that made me be able to help players making the TS Support move faster.

Elize

Established member

Toxic, Lack of Detail, and No staffing experience at all lets be honest this is gonna get denied.

Roleplaying

Toxic, Lack of Detail, and No staffing experience at all lets be honest this is gonna get denied.
I understand your doubts and why i shouldn't. be accepted and for my lack for experience that's why i am applying, everyone has to start somewhere and i want to make a change but you are correct, I think i was quite detailed while getting to the point.

GangUp

Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.